Ch.17

"Why do familiar people popped out of nowhere?!"

•Phoenix's POV

I woke up a bit early than usual and look around to see the others still asleep. I glance to Luna and she was hugging my waist that made me crack a small smile. I'm not a morning person, but I gotta get up and check out where we are...

I thought as I slowly replace my waist with a pillow before I look at the window, seeing the sun at dawn. "Morning, planet Earth... Hope everything will turn out alright after the fight..." I mumble before I watch the tv news.

"Good morning, people! Your morning host for today, DJ Peacock! We just recieve another news from the killer that they are starting to think of not killing people as his second option since Kaitou Joker just found the legendary sisters!"

"W-Wait-what?! H-How did they f-find out?..." I cursed, trying my best not to broke a scream from the tv and continue watching.

As this news around the globe,cthe killers are still after the Shuffle Sisters and their new targets, the Rainbow Septuplet Sisters! Recieving an announcement from themselves, a new partner just join the group! And he definitely despise Joker a lot either! What a heart-pounding and stimulating news! But comparing this to the lives of people is a disaster!

This is not good...

"W-What?..." I heard another voice spoke before I turn around to see Lupin with a pissed look.

"Lupin, if you might be thinking what I'm thinking, nobody is back-stabbing us... Akio and Tikka always gonna find their targets no matter how hard we hide in the shadows..." I remind him.

"But how can that calm me down? Those are the one who raise me and help me get this position right now..."

"Joker will know what to do... He's going to make miracles like he always do..."

"Miracles, my ass... Those are just stupid science tricks... If his master, Silver Heart, is really the Miracle Maker, he could've helped me back then..." he snap before he left.

What does he mean 'back then'? He still don't trust us even his female immortal friends already did. I look to Luna and she was sleeping peacefully at a random cloud with Cyana and Violet.

I'm not letting Akio steal something precious from me again...

After some hours, everyone finally woke up when we arrive. We soon landad and found ourselves in a bigger field near the river. It looks so peaceful here. Although, who's Master Silver, Joker was talking about? All I remember was...

"Ok gang! We're here at Master's place!"

"I can't wait to see Grandpa again!"

"He might be having some probpems at his thick back again!"

"Is it just me or Mr. Lupin looks a bit like Mr.Silver and Ms.Purple's son?" Roko mention before the others quuickly turn to the french magician. "What?"

"Not to mention he was also holding a baton... Since I have Cyan as my doubleganger. Looks like master have one too..." Joker joke before a tall white magician show up.

"Hello my dear apprentices! Ready to train like the old times?..." he ask before smaller old lady walk next to him. "Hai!"

"You seem very familiar... Have I met you before?" I ask that caught both elders by surprised. "I kinda have a blurred memory unlike 50 years ago so I don't know who you are, mah boy..."