Ch.19

"Courage to fear..."

•Joker's POV

"Shooting star!" I yelled and hit three possesed fabrics, but it wasn't enough. "How could we even beat this shits?!?" I cursed in annoyance.

"From the looks on Agent Silver and Joy, they made it look easy since they just finished 10..." Spade remind me that made by jaw drop, but got smack afterwards by a stupid white blanket.

"Why you little- Flying Explosion!" I scream before the cards went flying to every fabric. I'm not letting an agent beat me. "5 hours has passed and we still arent finished!" Queen complain when she saw the blankets start rising again.

"Dammit! Oi, Silver Heart!" I called that made him stop when I caught his attention.

"What?" He responded confusedly. "How can you beat those stupid possesed dummies?!? This has been going on for hours and we only put 2 down!" I complain before he start laughing.

"Yare yare... I thought you're smarter than I remember..." he teased before I growl.

"Excuse me?!? I have aced science and math in my entire life, but this is magic! I don't do magic, baka!" I scream at him. "Let me ask a question first... How many shots did you all exactly give to every farbric?" He questionned.

"5... Why?" I answer before he grin. "Watch and observe me closely... Violet!" He called before I got confused. The violet girl blast one away before she turn to him with with pink cheeks.

Is that a blush?!

"Yes, young master?" She said in confusion before Silver show his round pocket watch. "Pull your hand where you put my diamond ring!" He ordered before she follow, trapping every blanket that was surrounding us.

"Now that's done... Shadow Joker, give all of them a Bloody Shot..."

"I shouldn't be taking orders from you, but since I want to eat some pie with my sister after this, BLOODY RAIN!!!" Cyan yelled and blast every dummy before it fell. After second, they rise back up again, but Violet and Silver didn't let them escape.

"Good. Lupin, was it? Can you kindly give all of a perfect hit for me?" He mention. "Gladly~" the french guy answer passionately before something metal came out of his baton and did the same thing Shadow did.

Same result before they rise back up again. "Queen dear, try to slice there center..."

"Haaa!" She scream and did what he said. What is he planning, really?!

"Ice Shot!" Spade said and froze every possesed 'ghost'. 10 second later, the ice crystals explode and notice them still moving. "They are that strong?!?" I yelled before I grab that stupid spy's collar neck.

"Exatcly what are you even doing?!?" I complain before he slightly push me away, not letting the smirk leave his face. He throw his locket to Violet before he attack them like he did before we even found him at the forest, burning all the fabric to ashes.

Seriosuly, does Shisho ever have powers. "I never taught you that trick before... I only taught Himi..." Phoenix mention suspiciously. He start counting slowly while our eyes are all focus at the ashes. "10..." Just as he mention ten, nothing happen. "N-Nani?!"