Ch.18

"Uninterested in Love?..."

•Author's POV

"Y-Young m-master?" Silver repeated with a fainted blush. He was still trying to get used to someone calling him master.

"We call Mr.Silver 'Master' and since you are Master Silver's anscestor, might as well call you 'Young Master'..." she explain before everyone came bursting inside that flooded the living room for sure. Including the silent girl.

The colorful girls all look so familiar... I read some of them in my stories... the young spy thought curiously.

"Start talking!" Joker demanded. "Stop yelling and start asking..." Silver shot back before the magician's look alike and Spade laugh at him.

"Ok first, how did you manage to trap those demon souls with a simple bird cage?!" He ask.

"Enough with the screaming, Joker. I'm not deaf. Besides, you probably know what I did from Japan..." Silver simply answered before everyone's eyes widen in surprised. As for the sisters, they only sigh dreamily except Luna. She's loyal to Phoenix...

"How did you- Nevermind, also... Who the hell will someone called me 'Lord Tsubasa'? I only know human's nickame me as 'Lord Garuda' and 'Genie of Fire'... Lord Tsubasa was never passed to me before..." Phoenix mumble the last part.

"Next question; How long have you stayed here since you end up in this dimension?" Queen ask.

"Last 2 days ago... I remember that I plan to build a cottage here in this part of the forest once I turn 43, but random souls just kinda attack me..."

"Third. Who taught you how to trap souls like how me and eh... Queen's grandpa can do..." Purple ask before the young spy's eyes twitch.

"Don't tell me Purple and I will look like that after 50 years..."

"We're not that old! I still have my charms! Now answer the question!" The spy's older self complain that made Agent Silver's hand twitch. I don't wanna end up like that... "I learned it from the firebird lord himself..." he answer.

"I never taught any human something I don't actually know it exist..." The innocent boy mention bluntly.

"You might not remember, but you did..." Silver argued back.

"Excuse me? I have been stuck here on Earth for 10,000 years and I remember everything I did and all the legends, miracles and history I created..." Phoenix argued back.

"Now now you both better not start a fight. Ehh S-Silver, do you perhaps remember us?..." Rosetta ask shyly as she play with her hair. "Ummm... I do familiarize you 7 from some history books that you create miracles... Ruby, Amber, Topaz, Emerald, Aqua, Amethyst and... Sapphire... Did I got it all correct?" he mention them one by one by Cyana fainted to her dreamland when Silver mention her name.

"Why is Ms.Sapphire always the last if violet color from the rainbow was the last color?" Hachi ask curiously. "Nothing. I just found her unique, that's all..." Silver said before the blue girl give a warm smile that made the agent blush shyly.

The sisters... jealous of course...

"I can't stay long doing nothing or else I'm gonna have a thick back . I'm gonna answer the possible questions you are gonna ask.

1) I'm planning on staying here.

2) I'm single of course.

3) The future is a different time compare to the past. That time was my future and this point of time will be my new future so don't worry about your 'older master' because even if I stay here, he remains here permanently.