Ch.14

"All of a sudden and absolutely unexpected..."

~???'s POV~

"Fire!" I yelled and burned some monsters who were running after me. What's going on?!? Don't tell me... Akio and Tikka are b-back?...

"Finally, we found you..." the familiar voice spoke before I turned around and saw a short guy with red demon eyes while holding a familiar red diamond, making my eyes shrunk in realization.

"Akio! Let the humans go!" I demanded before he chuckle and got out of the human's body, causing the guy to fell on the floor unconscious.

"Glad you recognize us, your highness..." they said in sync before I gritted my teeth.

"Save your 'polite' greetings some other time once you join the good side, brother... Why are you still here?! I have sealed you and banished you under the dark forbidden sea with your lover..." I scream at them with flaring eyes.

"Oh we are just here to have fun... Also, I'm still looking for a perfect body for my darling, Tikka..." he mention before I gasp when a female figure appear from the shadow.

"The inspector's daughter?!! You m-mean-"

"The one who record what happen to the dead bodies and threats for Jack? Yes... Although, I want one of those sisters' body so this is mine for now..." she playfully said.

"W-What?!! I'm not letting you guys touch any of them! Especially Nini!"

"Well if they don't come out, you will find yourself walking around with no humans around. And then, the human world belong to us demon! All we just need to do is form the group of dangerous guys who have a horrible relationship with Joker... Especially bringing 'him' back to death!" Akio blurt and start laughing like a maniac before the dungeon explode, making all the criminals escape.

I look at them in horror and transform before leaving. This is not what I expected from my return.

He had grown more evil. The more he killed, the powerful he g-gets...

•Joker's POV

"So what weapons do you use?" Spade ask.

"Scarlet use her special knives. Amber use swords and vines. I use a green glowing lassos. Cyana use water as her weapon. Luna use her magic bow and arrows and Violet use a common jumping rope. Scarlet was the only one who wants to use a dangerous weapon. As long as they don't use it to kill 'innocent' mortals, I agree..." Rosetta responded.

"And I use different types of weapons!" Joy added cheefully.

"You almost sound like I'm the killer here..." Scarlet said with a frown.

"Now don't think about this in the negative way, sister. I'm only stating facts..." the green girl shot back.

"Where our those three blue-violet sisters anyway?" I ask curiously. They were gone since early morning.

"They are together training with Lupin and also feeding some baby creatures at the animal forest.... Your girlfriends came along since they wanna see some baby turtles and reindeers..." Amber join in calmly.

When she mention 'girlfriends', Spade and I couldn't help but blush. Hachi and Shadow on the other hand, felt left out since they are still single.

"So when do we start training?" Shadow butted in, interrupting us. I still need to get used to the floating mushroom chairs and tables. "Whenever you guys like... But sooner or later, we decided to start tomorrow..." Amber answered calmly before we found the  girls flying back here.