Ch.7

"Snap"

•Joker's POV•

I was in my investigation room close to my treasure room right now, still trying to figure out the globe and write down some things about it. I might sound like a nerd right now, but this is what I usually do to know my treasures are real or fake.

I keep looking at the globe while holding my hair in frustration. I never felt so much pressure in my entire life until now. I have defeated so many guys who try to take over the world, but why is this simple demon made me felt so much stress.

Suddenly, Hachi's panicking tone from the speaker made me grab the globe and went back up after I hid it in my tux. "What is it this time?" I ask when I found him.

"The new guy is attacking, thinking we kidnapped him!" He exclaim as he drag me to the living room, seeing a huge mess as Queen and Roko trying to hold him down, but that guy is strong.

I just sigh and motion those two to stay away before a thick metal cage dropped from above as soon as I pull down one red lever next to me. "Let me out! Who are you and what do you want from me!?" He demanded as he try to cut the cage with his baton, but I didn't let him when I activate the electric shock around the metal.

"Relax purple french guy. We save your butt out there..." I mention to him bluntly. "And to answer your questions... first of all, I have a name and the name's Kaitou Joker, the Miracle Maker. Second of all, we need your help..." I added before he scoff.

"Phantom thieves don't usually save people..." he reminded bluntly.

"Oh really? Then why did you save her?" Shadow ask as he pointed out his twin. "Oh her? She's the first girl I ever save on public really. I usually save the world without the people knowing..." he simply answered with a 'duh' tone.

"Well since you know that demon jerk is possesed, mind telling us where the Septuplet Sisters are?" I ask.

"We kinda need their help on saving the world from destruction..." Roko added that made him tensed up, but soon glare.

"As if I would ever tell you... Guess what? You'r enot getting anything from me over my dead body..." he growl as I sigh. "This is gonna be hard... Who knew he is a d**** after all the searching because of that stupid snow globe..." I mumble in exasperation.

"I am not a violent guy. I just swore my loyalty to those ladies..."

"At least tell us your name..." Hachi ask nicely before the purple guy gritted his teeth. "The name's Phantom Thief Arséne Lupin. Kaitou Lupin for short..." he mention, rather coldly.

"Why do you look like Grandpa? The clothes and style and everything..." Queen ask as she look closer that made him slowly back away. "Queen, stay away from him..." Shadow warned her before she quickly stood back.

"If you won't tell us, the world will be at peril..." Spade said out of nowhere as he enter while he hold his wounded stomach.

"If you won't let me out, I can't save the world at peril..." Lupin fired back.

The others start forcing him to tell us where the sisters where. I just watch them try so hard, but they still got no answer. Soon, they start threatening him, but still didn't budge, making Rose wake up and stop them from laying their weapons at Lupin.

"If you guys need answers, why won't you try being nicer? Mostly you, Onii-chan..." she added in scowled before Cyan just sigh and cover his pink face with his hat in embarrassment.

"S-Sorry sis..."

Suddenly, the tv interrupt us.

It is I, DJ Peacock! Announcing another murder attempt from London last night! 10 female 17 male students from ***** Highschool University got killed last night for their hangout around the place were killed. The polices and detectives found 23 body thrown at the bridge while the other 5 was nowhere in sight!

People from London start freaking out as the others even plan to evacuate their city to Canada until it's over! And that's not all, the murderer left another note, making the officers turn white when they saw the warning written by blood again!

'Joker, you better hurry because your time is running out... I will make sure no humans will be spotted walking around because their treasure have no happy endings!'

What another heart-breaking news! The stimulants start giving me palpitations!

I just run my fingers in frustration before I hit the wall in anger, enough for it to leave a crack.

"Wow, that guy will do anything just to get your head. Why are you hiding if you want to save the world?" Lupin ask before I turn to him with a death glare.

"That's just it. Which is why I'm not stupid enough to just offer my life. I might sound selfish, but I have to think of a plan to stop him without killing myself. I can't just give up like that.... It sounds so unlike me at all..." I mention to him.

"Then what are you standing their for doing nothing?" He ask while raising his eyebrows at me before my eyes twitch.

"I can't think of any good plan unless you tell me where those sisters are!" I snap, making him flinch before I stormed out, leaving everyone speechless.