Ch.10

"Miracle Maker vs Legendary Kaitou"

•Joker's POV

"We're here!" Lupin exclaim as everyone found theirselves in free field where other  hills can be seen. Everyone was in wonder at the peaceful sight.

"Exactly where are we?" Queen ask first, but the purple magician only smirk and continue walking while the others follow behind him while admiring the scenery

"This is where we'll battle in one on one... You might worry about the field, but it's fine. This place is magical... Away from Paris and any other cities..." He mention before the guys went more wow.

"This is so beautiful!"

"I can never imagine this place is so enchanting... It looks like places from fairytale stories..." Rose squeal in excitement that made the french guy chuckle.

"Well I'm ready when you are! I'm ready to make my miracles..." I smirk before showing him my joker card.

"Watch who you're bragging at, Joker... I'm the legendary phantom thief after all. And I defeated a lot of phantom thieves before... Well, except Agent Silver..." he mention before I grin wider.

"Well I'm in luck because I was taught by Silver Heart since 6..." I mumble with wicked smile.

We all reach the field before he turn to us. "Have you guys decided who'll go first? I'm not that easy..." He warned before Shadow scoff that made us turn to him when he step up.

"This is one way to burst my anger for sleeping with my sister! Bloody Rain!" He yelled before he blast it straight, but Lupin was fast enough to dodge the attack my a simplle backflip, making the shot got hit at a random tree, but got no damage.

"Tch, overprotective siblings this days..." he mention before Shadow attack him again, but all he did was dodge them while his hands are at the back. He's not lying... Once Shadow was close enough, Lupin grabbed his umbrella and swing him around before throwing the purple magician 3 meters away to hit the ground with one hand...

Yup. Definitely not kidding about being skilled...

"Hope everyone's wounds are already healed. Because I won't be easy... I'm gonna give you guys a new one..." he added before Queen was up next and start swinging her sword around him.

"Is that the best you can do? I felt like this was only my practice..." he mention with a boring tone before she growl ready to stab him, but her sword by one of Lupin's two fingers ONLY.

"W-What?! H-How?!" She said before she scream when she got thrown but I caught her in time and quickly put her down.

"Ice Shot!" Spade yelled but the shot was block by Lupin's baton before he took a bite at the Ice Crystal. "I'm sure Cyana might like more of this in her decorations..." he said before Spade got surprised when he ate it.