Ch.16

"Truth or Dare"

•Joker's POV

"Where are they!?" I whined as yawning jerk keep clinging on me because of water nexto him. "They are ladies, Joker. Of course they will take long. Besides, it's been-"

"Get off of me, yawning jerk!" I cut Lupin as I try to push this chicken guy off of me.

"It's water! Who do you think I am?!? A duck or fish ready for a swim?!?"

"*sigh* 10 minutes..." the french guys added before Rose use her powers to get Phoenix off me. "Don't worry, Phoenix! You go stay up there for a while until we wait for the girls, okay?..." my witch friend mention as she put Phoenix at a random rock above the entrance.

"I g-guess... Just far away from water..."

"Seriously, yawning jerk... Why still act like a cat... both hate water, likes to take a nap all the time even in the middle of crisis... and went energetic on games..." I remind him in disbelief.

"Come on, Jack. You do know he's weak on water. At least understand that..." Rose scold me before I groan. "What is he?!! A kid?!"

"U-Uuhh.... k-kinda?"

"What about you?! Ain't you afraid of cats?" Queen join in before I raise an eyebrow at her. "Because I almost die because of one. He is like 10,000 years old..."

"Well I don't mind if he is 10,000, Joker. He looks a lot younger compare to how he look and acts and girls definitely love him as a kid... I mean, he even looks younger than me and Hachi... but looks older in phoenix form... To be honest, he looks like he is the youngest out of all of us..." Rose defended.

"Why are you talking about Phoenix exactly?" Spade ask. "Yeah! Why are you guys talking about me? Also Hachi, would you mind cooking me curry later? I kinda miss it during one of my trips..." the chicken jerk said innocently that made my eyes twitch.

"Sure thing, Phoenix-san! I'll add my special chilli to make it spicier just like you wanted!"

"See, Joker? He's still a kid... like you for example..." Queen playfully said before I scoff amusedly.

<Time Skip>

"This Sky Joker sounds fun! Everyone loves slides!" Joy started once we reach the living room. "Sorry for the mess. I'm blaming that on Lupin for giving us a hard time for the lasg time..." I mention.

"Excuse me? Says the ones who brought me here and lock me up..." he shot back before Shadow's twin snap her fingers, making all the mess disappear. Including the couch and dining set.

"Rose, where exactly did you put the couch and table set?" I ask. "At the treasure room as you speak an hour ago..." she responded.

As soon as well all enter, the septuplet identical girls yelped when the tv suddenly went open. Scarlet was about to shoot her knives at it, but Lupin stop her.

"Calm down, Scarlet! It's just a television! One of human's technology..." he explain 7 of them calm down. "Well, sorry! Humans just build such weird inventions!" She complain.

"Relatable~" Akai mention before I bang my head at the wall. Did he really just say that?!

Good day to everyone around the world. Underworld Network News and I'm your host, DJ Peacock! Polices just discover the killer's partner! A student from ******* highschool, the inspector's daughter, Haruka Oniyama!