Ch.5

"Who the is he?"

Joker's POV•

Everyone surrounded the table before I took a deep breath. "Crytal Moon... show us where the Rainbow Sisters are..." I said before I gently shake the globe, making us here small jingles, but nothing happen.

"Huh? Nothing happen... Since that pseudo-cat wants to eat it, it could be real..." I mention.

"Try to sound mire formal..." Spade join in before Hyakkimaru snatch it away from me.

"Crystal Moon... crystal of courage and moonlight of truth... apprise us where the Rainbow Sisters story is foretold..." he repeated in other worlds as he shake it gently, making us here the same jingles before it glow bright slowly showed us a figure.

He has a snowy blue hat with light purple lines across them. He wears blue mint tuxedo with darker blue mint shirt inside and another white shirt and a purple bow. He also wears a snowy blue cape with blue mint for the inner side of the cape. His shoes are shiny blue mint in color. And he has purple hair and pinkish eyes.

"Well he looks cute... who is he?" Queen ask. "The heck... we ask where, but the answer was from the question 'who'..." I complain.

"I think the globe is telling us that this guy might be our answer to where the sisters are..."

"Wait a minute... I know this guy..." Dark Eye mention before we turned to her direction. "You knew him?" Rose ask before she slowly nod.

"Me and my sisters were on a tour on Paris, France until Kaitou Nightmare from Italy attack us and try to steal our Diamond Earings. Although, this guy came and save us from him... I heard him said to himself that he was also a phantom thief... a legendary one for him..." she explain with a slight dreamy tone.

"Can you at least remember his name?" Hyakkimaru ask, but she shake her head in no. "The only thing I know is that his uniform have some similarity from Master Silver and Agent Silver in snowy blue color..." she mention.

"You just told us the same person from different timeline..." I said in sarcasm.

"Well, that's the only information I can give... Just use this if you need backup..." the ninja said before he give Hachi something. "You know the Dragon King Inferno, right?" He ask before my assistant nod.

"Hai!"

"Good. Remember how I taught you... empty your mind and focus... The more calm you are, the bigger the dragon will be formed, large enough to reach the sight on the village... You better find them fast or else it will get more complicated... you are gonna have a 2-day-full training with them and the guy... The more who fought, the easier to defeat the demon..." he finished before he throw a smoke bomb and disappeared.

"Well, back in track. Next stop; Paris, France..." I remind them.

~Time Skip~

After couple hours, we are finally here in Paris, France all the way from Japan. "Guys, we're here..." Queen said before we nod and jump down from Sky Joker. We all use our Balloon Gum while Shadow carry Rose as he us his umbrella.

"Paris is so amazing! This is the third time I'm here and it's still look romantic!"

"After this, I'm gonna visit this plce..."

"No time for complimenting this 'romantic' area. We gotta know where legendary thieves like him stay..."

"We need to split up if we gonna find that phantom thief..." I mention before we landed.

"Every girl needs a guy at their side to blend in. This IS the City of Love after all... Dark Eye with Spade and Hachi, Rose with the twin Jokers, and I'm by myself with Roko..."

"Or the other way around. Hachi, the pseudo-cat and I will go look alone. You, Queen, will stay with Shadow and Roko..." I argued before I grab my assistant and left them screaming.

•Rose's POV•

"Joker! Ugh, why does he never listen to us?!?" Queen complain. "It's Joker. It's not his fault why he choose his decision. He knows what he's doing and he is never wrong when it comes to saving lives...." I defended.

"Let's just go... Besides, Spade needs to look after Ai anyway... I bet they will evn wear disguises for that..." Big brother mention.

"I guess we can start looking, but where?" The diamond girl ask.

"How about the Effeil Tower? I always wanted to see it..." Just as I said that, Shadow smirk and dragged me to that place with Queen.