Ch.12

"Staying as an offer"

•Joker's POV

"Umm... thanks for the clothes?" I started as I notice Hachi gripped his giant mushroom chair because the table made of unbreakable crystal and wood was floating from above.

"Your welcome! We never get much visitors so we don't know much what mortals like..." the orange girl mention.

"Oh and pardon us for the floating things... I have yhe same reaction as you guys before..." Violet added before the guys and I nod in understanding.

"It's alright. What matters is you show us something magical..." Ai said.

"Can I please know how you know Mr.Lupin?! The picture Ms.Luna showed was so adorable~" Rose complimented before I raise an eyebrow at the blushing french guy. Soon, I smirk form at my lips.

Now I get it... someone is having a crush on Cyan's twin... Shadow's not gonna like this...

"Oh Lupin? We met him at the streets..."

We were arguing that time... since we failed to get the treasure than night... "We almost got the gold chandelier if only you didn't set that cashier lady on fire, Scarlet!"

"Why wouldn't I?! That bitch is such drama queen who's causing a huge scene! We're lucky enough that the guys go to our side thanks to Cyana's looks, Violet!"

"I should be flattered with your compliment or insult right now, but didn't you guys notice that we just look the same?! The only difference is our color and I look better..." Cyana replied before some of her sisters scoff in disbelief.

"Why won't you guys just shut up!?"  Rosetta scream before they went quiet. "What matters is we stole 7 stones, which are part of the golden chandelier so enough arguing and let's go spend these stones for the street children..." she added.

Suddenly, an explosion caught us off. Then, Amber notice on of her sisters is gone. "Wait, where's Luna?!" she mention before the girls glances at each other.

"Well we better check that explosion... She might went there..."

Meanwhile with Luna that time, she heard a scream of a child so that's why she left that time... Once she look deeper around the streets, she saw a 5 year old boy bruised up and trying to ran away from tons of strangers while crying.

She silently gasp and grab the boy before shielding both of them by a light ultramarine blue forcefield. "Hey lady! Open this cage or whatever you called it! That kid is dangerous and a troublemaker!!! One stranger warned her.

"Yeah! And we're planning to give him back to the scie- I mean owner of the orphanage before it cause trouble!" Another stranger added, but she didn't listen and look at the boy.

He was full bruised up and he was crying really painfully and silently, which made the quiet girl angrier because the strangers was tricking her to giving the child to them. Instead of handing them the boy, she blast the strangers away in anger before she calmed down and just walk out with the child in her arms.

She let out a tear fall to her hand before her it turned to a crystal and stick it on the child's forehead  before she start comforting him.