Ch.9

"Love is blind even it's so obvious"

•Ai's POV•

I woke up without my mask because I think I removed it last night. Why? We ran out of bandages and Master Spade really need one so I use mine. I'm glad he didn't mind... or he just didn't notice it...

I turn to him and saw him sleeping peacefully. I suddenly blush because he looks so cute like a kid. I blush harder when I notice that I was in my pajamas. I hold my head and try to recall what happen last night...

~Flashback~ [Last Night]

"Ai?" He called me by my name as I turn to him with a smile as I keep my blush hidden when he call me by my real name. "Yes, Spade-sama? Do you need some tea before you go to bed?" I respond back, but he only shake his head.

"I kinda start to have nightmares after the killer threatened Joker about killing one of you and your sisters... I was wondering if.. I can have a request for you to stay for tonight?..." he requested before I went pink.

If only I have my bandage right now. On second thought, I can NEVER say no to him...

"O-Of course... S-Spade-sama..." I stuttered before I yelped when he pull me at the bed all of a sudden and hugged me like a pillow. Oh Spade...

~End of Flashback~

That's just crazy! He never act like that... I was about to change to my uniform, but I couldn't get off the bed. I look back and went red when my own master hugging my waist!

Eeeekkk!! The face is too irresistable!!!

"Spade-san! Dark Eye-san!" Roko interrupt my embarrassing moments by barging inside the room that made the blue hair charming boy jolted up and hugged my waist tighter, making my face heat up like I felt lava.

This is the most awkward scene I ever had in my entire life...

Roko was just staring there with a dumfounded expression.

"MR.ROKO! PRIVACY PLEASE!" Master Spade quickly let go when I scream at the talking Dog while hidding face at the soft blanket.

•Joker's POV

God, Hachi is the worst. I was watching Queen's back while she look at her phone as I was only putting my shoes on until that assistant of mine 'accidentally' push me to her that made both of us melt in embarassment when we fell on my bed.

I was on top of her while my hands pinned her. She would be chasing me with her sword right now, but she was blushing too.

"HACHI!!!" We scream at him in sync before he left us while doing a victory dance. I swear, I'm gonna eat all of his salt daifuku after this...

When we reach the living room, I quickly caught Shadow screaming. "You purple pervert asshat! Who are you to touch my sister?!? Bloody Rain!" He scream, but Rose was faster and cover both of them.

I also notice Queen still blushing while Spade and Ai enter blushing as well. "Let me guess... an awkward scene just happen.. again... Mr.Shadow, why are you screaming?" Hachi ask, acting like nothing happen as I glare at him playfully.