Ch.20

"Two types of confronting..."

•Luna's POV

"E-Excuse me..." the young spy quickly said before he rush upstairs and shut his door, enough to make all the assistants and the others flinch. "I can't deal with this any longer... I gotta visit someone... I'll catch up in training..." Phoenix mention before he transform and fly out.

"Hope he didn't say that just so he can skip training... We only have 4 days left and this has been going on for a month now..."

"If you could've said that a long time ago, we could've defeat them last week, Joker..." Spade argued.

"Why me again?! Why is it my fault again this time, huh?!"

"This wouldn't happen if you never steal the stupid snowglobe!"

"How am I suppose to know if it's unknown?!?" Joker complain before Phoenix's navigator jump and eat the snowglobe. "Gyaaahh!!! Get a grip you pseudo-cat!!! Give me back my treasure!!!" The magician added before he start punishing him, but nothing works.

"Hosshi, that globe is important! Spit it out!" Hachi demanded before the green cat tensed up after he swallow it and start sweating. "My magical treasure!"

"Don't worry, Joker. We duplicate the snowglobe before it was even stolen by those professional explorers..." Amber said calmly before his eyes sparkle. "Then wait for my Advance Notice because I'll steal it after!"

"Hossshiiii!" The cat scream as he jump, laying a round egg with white star at the center and yellow color. "It's different than usual! Not to mention a little bit bigger than before..." Roko mention before it slowly crack open, showing a picture frame.

"Nani?!! My precious million dollar treasure was an old picture frame?!? Can this day get any worse?!?"

I quickly pick the picture frame and look at it, seeing a cross sign with diamond stones like the Suthern Cross stars before checking the portrait, seeing...

W-What... U-Unbelievable...

"Luna, what is it? Can it help on defeating the demon souls?" Lupin ask before I slowly nod. "I hope it can, but... I don't know how it can help in the future... Not only that, it looks too personal to be shown..." I stated before I hid the object at my crystal.

"If it can help, why won't you show it to us then?" Shadow ask before I sigh.

"Phoenix gotta see it first to be fair. If you guys want to see it by sight, he has to agree first..."

"Why so?!? That's so unfair!"

I was about to argued back, but I notice one of my sisters disappear.

"Wait-where's Violet?..."

•Violet's POV

When Silver went upstairs, I glance to my other 5 sisters talking about how he look so cute when he is mad or serious, how he looks hot when he sweats... how they put all their trust to him... But to me? I wasn't aiming to any of those...

I wanna know if he is okay...

While everyone was busy, I secretly sneak upstairs and look to every room for him until I reach one door that is lock. "Agent S-Silver?..." I called as I lean my ear at the door, hearing quiet... sobs...

"Who is it?" His voice crack a bit, pretending to be okay even he isn't.

"It's V-Violet... are you okay?" I ask in worry. "O-Of course I am! You know my descendant, right? Likes to be alone at it's r-room to plan something..." he stuttered, meaning he is lying.