Swimming incident part 2

I.B's POV
"Who wants to play water Volley?" Someone shouted
Everyone in the pool were excited to play and my eyes drifted to an excited Avery.

Avery's POV

"Ziri let's join. We can use this to get Mia jealous" I winked at him in a stupid way that made us both laugh like idiots.

"I would love to make her jealous but there's an urge that wants me to beat you in this game" He said as a stupid smirk appeared on his face.

He was about to go when he remembered something and turned back to me "I thought you weren't a fan of any sports that involved balls" he asked suspiciously

"Who cares, that was a few years ago besides its water so what's the worst that could happen?" I said like a spoilt teenager.

'Okay' he said not ready to start a stupid argument with me

"Would you chill; I know you care about me but your becoming more protective than my Dad" I told him

He was shocked at what I just said then he just smiled at me and said "okay I will"

Ziri's POV

She was right. I needed to give her a break and let her do certain things by herself. I should listen to my Babe more often.

"Take your places everyone!" our umpire said out loud

Avy Dims and I were against each other then I realized she was on the same team as that idiot who was the last person I thought of seeing and she hadn't noticed yet which I hoped wouldn't happen anytime soon otherwise this won't go well.

Avery's POV

"Let's get this game started" someone screamed from the opposing team.

"Let's get our formation" a member from our team shouted

We were 15 in the pool so someone volunteered to be the umpire so there were 7 persons in each group.

As we all came together to discuss our plan I was dumbfounded when I saw that familiar face. He was looking so hot shirtless and it was driving me crazy; I could have stared at it for a lifetime but I snapped back to reality when our captain started talking "There's this plan i have in mind..........." I looked back at him and he noticed I was staring and smiled at me but our moment was cut short when a chick came close to him in the pool. From her physique she looked like a model or someone that walked in the entertainment industry and when she noticed I was staring at her she glared at me with a warning in her eyes clearly stating I.B was hers and I shouldn't come near him. I.B looked frustrated; 'Men' I said as I rolled my eyes because I assumed they were dating and continued listening to what our captain said.

"You three would move forward, I stay at the middle and the rest would stay backward" I moved to my position; I was in front and so was his girlfriend but luckily there was someone between us which I was grateful for because I wasn't ready for a cat fight.

I.B's POV

The game commenced and it was crazy. We weren't playing professionally but everyone was on fire. The scores were 5-4 and we were the latter but we were still enjoying ourselves. What made this day more interesting was the human being playing in front of me; in secondary school she always avoided any sport that involved a ball out of fear which was cute and funny to me but I never told anyone that because of my reputation as a teenager. I never opened up to anyone because of the drama going on then and now the small person in front of me was a fearless, bold and active woman having fun with a game that involves a ball. As we progressed we took a short break; my eyes were concentrating on Avery amd I felt furious when I saw her talking to Ziri and the person I never thought I would see again walked up to me.