You're pretty without makeup🙂

Avery’s POV

After work, I quickly left the office to get ready for my meeting at the hotel. I couldn’t be seen in my work clothes so I went to change and get prepared and probably think of an idea that won’t make them slightly suspicious of my ignorance.

I wasn’t on duty today so I wore sweatpants, a crop top and wore a hoodie and quickly put on sneakers as I grabbed my phones and got into the car.

When I arrived at the hotel I saw Allan and Idara;

‘You’re pretty without makeup’ she complemented

‘Thanks’ I said realising I didn’t wear makeup.

‘It’s okay besides none of us are snitches around here and you can cover your face so that no gossip would get you here’ she said

‘Thanks’ I said as I covered myself with my hoodie.

We all got in and our meeting started but it didn’t last long and luckily we weren’t asked for our ideas apart from those who were on duty today and they had already rehearsed their lines for the show.

‘Do not forget to tune into MTV base for DOING IT WITH THE DJs and go live on Instagram for its premiere and it starts in two weeks so I expect you guys to be well dressed on blue and heels are mandatory for the women; Thank you and have a good evening’ the manager said as he exited the hall.

‘Today’s meeting ended early’ Allan said

‘I know right and its better’ Idara said

‘Let’s go shopping’ she suggested

I was about to refuse but Allan agreed and said ‘besides we need to look attractive for our audience and those admiring us from afar and we don’t want to annoy Idara do we’ he said looking at me in a weird way

‘Dimma, are you in?’

Allan gave me that same stare and I didn’t know when I agreed.

‘Great, let’s all go to Marina’s mall’ she said as she quickly jumped into her car.

‘Okay, let’s go’ he said

………
When I entered the mall I was surprised; it had been a while since I last came there and everywhere was so different and elegant; it was crazy.

Idara dragged me to the clothing section as we started looking for outfits to wear. Idara was going to be the first to anchor and she wanted to look unique; the first three days we were to dress in a particular colour before we dress freely; Idara bought a blue off shoulder jumpsuit and a pair of nude stiletto heels that were _4 inches high. The outfit was gorgeous and it stood out; while I was seriously looking for my type. I finally settled for a strapless long sleeved black top, I already had a pair of dark blue jeggings, and I had ankle strap heels with a covering that would match my combination.

I bought some perfumes and a pair of earrings that would suit it.

‘Are you sure that’s all you want to buy?’ she asked

‘Yeah, I’m sure besides our makeup and manicure would be done there’ I said

‘I know right’ she grinned

‘It’s like we’re already celebrities’ she squealed

‘It’s like a fantasy come true’ I smiled

‘Are you guys done, I’m hungry’ Allan said out of frustration and Idara and I giggled

‘Yes we are, let’s just pay for these’ she said