Drama Continues III

I.B's POV

'Can this day get any worse?' I said out of frustration.

More drama after another and Avery doesn't want to see my face because of the psychopath that was once my girlfriend who is also coming to the place today because of the case.

I was supposed to be at the swimming pool area by 2:30p.m and that was in an hour's time.

I took a bath and wore a pair of joggers and carried my towel and my shirt downstairs along with my phones to have lunch.

'Rachael can I have a bottle of sprite to complement my lunch' I said while using my phone on the dining table.

'Okay sir' she said as she went to get it.

*BROS GANG*

Me: I need you guys to come to my house immediately; before 2:00 to be precise.

Dave: Is it that incident?

Me: Obviously, they need witnesses to know what happened

Danny: Who are you siding with? You ex or you're new target.

Me: I don't have your strength I'm hungry

I switched off my phone and pounced on the food in front of me.

'Rachael!' I shouted

'Yes sir?' she came out

'Can I please have some more this is really good' I pleaded

She laughed and then went to get more.

Rachael was a few years older than I was so I took her as an older sister I was close to. My sisters and I were never close and so was my relationship with my brother so I respected her a lot.

'Thank you' I said

'No problem sir'

A few minutes later the guys arrived and we went straight to the swimming centre.

..............................................................

Avery's POV

I quickly put on my grey sweatpants a black T-shirt and a pair of crocks and I packed up my hair as I grabbed a small bag and put in my phone and wallet.

'Are you ready?' Mia asked

'Yes I am' I said

'I'll stay here and wait while you two go' she said

'Are you sure?' I said

'Yeah, besides of what use am I over there although I would have loved to see that lunatic that did this to my Babe' she said winking at Ziri.

'Okay' I said interrupting their brief moment.

'Let's go' Ziri gestured to the door.

We both left in Ziri's car to the place.

When I got there I saw I.B and his friends; I knew I was too hard on him and I was about to apologize till I saw that mentally retarded creature in form of a human coming towards his direction; he was about to cause a scene until someone caught our attention. It was the estate manager and the person in charge of the swimming area. "I need the four main persons involved to follow me to my office"

I.B, the whore, Ziri and I followed suit as we went into his office.

...........................................................................................................................