Port Harcourt for Life Baby!!!!😂

‘Arghhhh’ I groaned as I woke up to my annoying alarm. I was very tired and had not fully recovered from yesterday’s event and today wasn’t going to be favourable either.

I quickly got up and washed my face. I brought out the clothes I was going to wear this evening and I had to change my nail polish colour to avoid suspicions concerning what happened yesterday. I packed my hair down to wear a wig for decency. I  quickly dressed up and went to work.

When I got to work what I heard was what I least expected and I felt pleased and full of pride when I knew it was about my  popular personality.

‘Was I the only one that enjoyed that show yesterday?’ Rebecca said

‘Is it DOING IT WITH THE DJs?’ asked Sarah

‘Obviously, did you see their outfits??? That is what I call dope’. Rebecca said

‘I loved DJ IDA and DJ AIVY they’re both hyperactive and I'm suspecting those hosts’ she continued

‘The show just started yesterday and you’ve started drawing into conclusions’ Christie said

‘What’s this one’s problem this morning?’ Sarah asked

‘Nothing I just don’t know why you guys are overhyping that stuff’

‘Is this Christie? Who offended you?’ Rebecca asked

‘Nothing oh I just need sleep’ she said

‘But did you like the show yesterday?’ Sarah asked

‘It was okay’ Christie answered

‘Who did you like the most?’ Rebecca asked

‘The male host’ the said non challantly

‘What of the females?’

‘DJ AIVY was the most appealing and I’ll be at my office if you need me’ she said as she stood up and walked towards the door and that was my cue to leave.

I was walking briskly till I accidentally bumped into the last person I thought of seeing.

‘I’m so sorry’ I said as I quickly walked out without looking him in the eye.

Alec’s POV

I walked briskly to the office and I didn’t know when I bumped into Avery.

‘I’m so sorry’ she said as she quickly left without looking me in the eye like we weren’t on good terms.

I ignored it and quickly went to the office. After settling down I brought out the old phone and SIM card I took from Chizzy and quickly set it up. I was having double thoughts while installing apps on it. After creating new accounts I didn’t go through with it so I started scrolling through the comments from yesterday.

Mad oh Port Harcourt for life Babe!!!!

I already know the vibe of this show

Love her vibes already

I couldn’t help but smile at the comments until I was interrupted by the secretary.

‘Good morning sir, am I interrupting anything?’ she asked

‘No, come in, how was your night?’ I answered

‘It was good and yours sir?’ she asked

‘It was okay just slept later than usual’

‘Oh okay’ she said as she dropped some files and walked towards the door.

‘Mia’

‘Yes sir’