INTRODUCTION: NOT REALLY A CHAPTER ✨

AUTHORS NOTE://

Hey my loves, I want to say thank you for choosing to read this book, I am so excited about the future for this story and I hope you'll stick with it too. I aim to release a few chapters every day depending on my irl schedule. Looking back this first chapter isn't the best and so I hope you can overlook that and carry on the book as it gets much better later on.

All the love, Amelia xx

——————————————

Tyra's POV:

Hi I'm Tyra, Tyra Amelia Bennet. I suppose you could say that from the outside I have what seems a normal teenage life, however it couldn't be more wrong. Well it could, but it's just not what it seems.

I grew up in London and was raised by my 2 beautiful parents; Amanda and Paul Bennet. They also brought little Alfie into the world a huge 6 years ago.

It feels like ages ago when we were all one big happy family, now it's just me and Alf. Just under a year ago my parents died, they were in a car crash. I haven't got any other family. According to the police if I was a year younger they'd make Alfie go into care but I persuaded them to let me take care of him.

It's been a struggle for the past 8 months, I've barely managed to stay on top of rent, I have a job at a coffee shop around the corner from Alfie's school. I work their with Liv my best friend. We grew up together and she's been there for my since Day 1.

I guess you never know when things can change, but i was all set for going to Continue to study Music at uni, with our circumstances I had to drop out just 3 weeks into the first term, I always dreamed of being on the stage singing. I guess now I'm just a 19 year old girl with a dream, but the dream is clouded by a bunch of stormy clouds.

I only ended things with Jamie Cole 2 months ago, he's my ex boyfriend and he was horrible. He was abusive and I was scared. I had to deal with the stress of him on top of my parents death. Dealing with what happened with me and Jamie it's meant that I find it hard to trust people, i don't like people touching me. I like the bubble I have around me and I want it to stay that way.

Maybe one day our path will change and I won't have to worry about feeding Alfie every day. We might be happy, genuinely happy.

————————————————

Authors Note:

Hey my lovelies,

Thank you for reading this first chapter, I promise things will get much better and I have an amazing plan ready for this story. I wrote this chapter late at night, i was too excited and wanted to post the first part of this book, I wanted you all to have an introduction to Tyra as I felt that you needed to know more about her back story before Harry does. I am so grateful for you reading this. Enjoy ;)

Amelia x