Chapter 27: Kiss Chase

Tyra's POV:

I felt the emotion drain out of my body as soon as my eyes connected with Jamie's. My body froze and my hands started shaking.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I said to Jamie who was still standing in front of me. I looked down to see his arms still placed firmly on mine, I shook them off in disgust.

"I saw you had a new boyfriend and when I saw that you were here with HIM out of everyone you chose Mr Pop Boyband Rich Boy. I had to see you, I flew to New York to see you" he said.

His words shook me, my body was still shaking and I felt another pair of familiar arms around my waist as I fell down to the floor.

————————

Harry's POV:

I sat in the booth and looked to see Tyra walking out of the bar, I promised her that I'd be back to our hotel not long after.

As she was walking away her walkway was interrupted by a tall brown haired man. I looked over and saw that he was now kissing her, my body tensed and I got up and started making my way through the crowds of sweaty bodies. Before I got to reach Tyra I could tell she was already going to collapse, I pushed everyone out of the way and knelt down on the floor holding her body and resting her to the floor so that she didn't get hurt.

"Ty Ty wake up, princess wake up!" I said kissing her forehead. "Can someone get me some help over here?" I shouted calling for someone to help. I looked up and noticed that Liam and Niall were pulling the strange man out to the front of the club.

My heart dropped looking down at my angel and realising that she was laying there helpless. I held onto her hands and kissed them as the management of the club came over and knelt down beside us.

—————————————

Tyra's POV:

I woke up facing the ceiling to our familiar hotel room. I shuffled slightly in my bed still feeling a bit uneasy in myself. I looked over to the corner of our room to see Harry sat in the chair that was facing our bed. He was bent over and had his hands on his lap. He was still wearing the same clothes from yesterday and he had a glass of water in his grip.

"Morning cheshy" I said making him look up instantly. He got the nickname cheshy because of his Cheshire Cat grin and the fact he was from a town in Cheshire. He got up instantly and bent down to the side of the bed grabbing a hold of my hand.

"How are you feeling my princess?" He asked kissing me gently on my forehead. I couldn't quite remember much from last night so I laid there for a few moments trying to go back through all the things that happened.

I went through the car drive to the club and the drinking and then going to leave... then it hit me... the kiss... jamie.

My body froze again and my breathing quickened. Harry held tighter onto my hand and I sat up in bed.

"Harry he kissed me, that was jamie, the guy I was telling you about. He's the one who hurt me" I said feeling a single tear fall gently down my cheek.

Harry lifted his hand and brushed it away with his finger, the coldness from his gold rings connected with my skin and it sent shivers down my spine.

He connected his lips to mine before pulling away to whisper to me "You're safe with me baby girl, I won't let anyone hurt you anymore"

I smiled at his loving words before connecting our lips back together. Harry moved onto the bed and moved so he was next to me on the bed. I moved over so that I could kiss him deeper before rolling onto his body, my legs wrapped around his body and he ran his hands up and down my back. He deepened the kiss while I bit down on his lip slightly causing him to moan my name into my mouth.

Our deep session was shortly interrupted by a small Alfie standing in our doorway. The door swung open and Alfie stood with his teddy hung in his arms. "Ewwww Hazzy is kissing ty ty ewwwww girl touch"

We pulled away laughing at the occurrence that had occurred yet again. I got up and went to his side and picked him up and kissed his cheek "looks like you've got it too"

I looked back to Harry who has lying in our bed. This whole thing was amusing by this point. Alfie always interrupted us but I guess it means that when the time does come it'll be worth it.

I walked into the lounge to see everyone sat on the couch, we are all planning on going our Christmas shopping today and having a big dinner later. The boys had the day off today in preparation for their next part of their work trip which was the next day. I collapsed down onto the sofa and Liam wrapped his arm around me "alright love? How are you getting on?" He said giving me a friendly kiss to the top of my head. I love how friendly we've all got because we were all like family.

I told everyone that I was fine and that I was just shook up slightly because of the whole Jamie incident. I dug into the plate of fruits on the coffee table. We all snuggled on the sofa watching a Christmas movie as it was only 7am we decided that we would stay until 9 and then get ready to go shopping.