Chapter 39 : Meet Again

Harry's 's POV:
I had never experienced this type of feeling before until her. My angel, my darling.

I went to bed last night on a high, I had butterflies flurrying around my tummy feeling the happiest I have ever before. The early morning alarm clock rung around my bedroom. Our bedroom. She wasn't here right now but she would be soon, they both would be here in my arms. They're the most special people in my life and ever since Ty and Alf moved out I haven't been able to carry on like normal. She's my world, my everything.

I had today off and it's the day after she gave me a chance. I pulled myself out of bed and ended up next to the coffee machine. I poured out my usual morning wake up into her cup. It had her face on it, a photo we both loved one we took together in New York.

I sat looking out at the sunrise over the Thames and smiled as I skimmed through the agenda I had planned for the day. I realised how good it was going to be and how I wanted it to go as planned.

The morning had passed and it was now time for me to head to her apartment and surprise her.

I pulled up outside and looked up at the dirty building she's been staying in. I guess she felt safe here as she's spent a while here. My gut sank as the guilt washed over me making me remember that my actions were what put her here in this position.

I sighed and began my walk up to her apartment. The closer and closer I got the realisation hit me that I'd be seeing her again. I wondered how she'd treat me when the door would open.

I was about to raise my hand and knock on the door  when it moved forward before the connection could be made. There she stood. Eyes wide open with Alfie sat upon her hip. They both had a wide smile spread across their faces.

My nerves settled slightly knowing that things weren't as bad as they could have been. "Haweeee" Alfie said as he leant forward to wriggle into my arms. I held onto him and ruffled his curly blond hair. "You came back"

Those 3 words broke my heart, "I'm back and I promise never to let leave again" I said looking into his ocean blue eyes.

"Promise?" Tyra said, breaking her silence. I turned my head to see her half broken face looking back over at me.

I plopped Alfie onto the ground as he ran into his room to play with some toys. As I saw his door shut I spun to face Tyra again. I walked closer and without warning I crashed my lips onto her. They'd been dying for a connection with her ever since the final kiss we shared. "I'm not going anywhere as long as you promise too?" I slipped back as the connection broke.

"Never again" Tyra said as she rose onto her tippy toes and kissed me on my nose. Her cheeks were blushed into a colour of blush pink. As she sunk back into her normal height I pulled her over to the sofa and handed her an envelope from my pocket.

Tyra's POV:

He held out a white paper envelope and asked me to open it and read what it said. I tucked my shaking thumb under the fold and tugged it open. The flap unfolded and out fell a piece of lined scruffy paper.

"What's this?" I asked hearing my voice fumble slightly. "What does it say?"

"Stop asking questions and open it princess" he said putting my in my tracks. "Then you'll find out quicker my little monkey"

I undid the piece of paper and held it in front of me. My eyes focused on Harry's scruffy handwriting which was sprawled across the page trying to make notice of what it read.

" dear the golden girl I know and love,

It has been too long since I last saw you, it breaks my heart every day knowing that I was the reason you to were hurting. I am such a lucky man to have you forgive me and give us a second chance.

It's your birthday next week, the big 2 0. Gosh you're gonna be old. I shouldn't laugh I've already been there and got that age. Anyway, back to the story. You're going to pack your bags for a city break and we're going to Italy. Alfie's going to be in perfect hands and me and you are going to have the best time ever.

You're golden hearted boy, H xx"

My hands continued to shake the further into the note that I got. My eyes began to tear up. As I got to the word Italy my body couldn't control itself. The floodgates opened and tiny droplets of emotion streamed down my heated cheeks.

Harry engulfed me into his arms and rested his chin on the top of my head whilst pressing peppered kisses onto my hair. "What's wrong princess you're not supposed to cry"

"Italy is where my parents got engaged Harry, we used to go every year and I wanted to take Alfie the year after they died. I could never afford it" I burst out. I was so full of joy and happiness. Then it hit me. "What if we get seen?"

He loosened his grip on my and I pulled away from his hold of me. "Trust me Tyra, we'll be alright."

I wiped away the tears from my eyes and straddled Harry on my sofa, his cheeky Cheshire grin appeared back on his face. "What are you doing baby girl?" He asked me causing butterflies to occur in my tummy.

I pecked a kiss onto his forehead "I" another kiss on his cheek "don't" another kiss on the other cheek "know" another kiss but on his nose. "What" I pressed another kiss onto his neck and sucked slightly leaving it slightly red "you're" another kiss quickly on his lips. "Going" another quick kiss on his lips "on" another on his lips "about." This time he attached his firm grip of his ringed fingers onto the side of my face and leaned in deepening the connection. I don't know how to explain it but I know we could both feel the passion burn through us. Harry moved his hands slowly down my aching body, they moved around and roamed over my body trying to find a place to settle. They finally rested onto my hips and they continued to squeeze as he tried his hardest to show the fire that was building inside of him.

He pulled away from the kiss and began kissing up and down my neck feeling the flamed passion between us. My body was now at the stage of throbbing and wanting more contact from the heavenly man beneath me however I managed to control my wants with reality "Harry, we can't. Not now. Alfie is in the other room."

He groaned against my neck as he continued to pepper wet longing kisses down my neck. "Fine, Fine, Fine..." he detached his lips of from my skin but before pulling away completely he whispered something that caused my breath to hitch. "You'll get what you so desperately want when we're in Italy"

I gasped slightly hearing his words work their way into my ears and into my brain which was now full of so many thoughts I can't explain.

"So what do you say golden girl" Harry asked me as I sat myself up still resting on Harry's lap. "Come to Italy with me, our little secret?"

I nodded in response to his question. "Words baby girl, i want you to be clear with me." He said, his voice was now deep and full of passion as always.

"It'll be my pleasure" I moaned into his ear and gave him yet another kiss onto his lips. "When do we leave?"