Chapter 36 : Fosted Fights

Harry's POV:

It was January 7th and I woke up alone in bed. My eyes flickers open and Tyra wasn't sound asleep beside me. Instead her duvet was pulled flat and her pillow half slept on. I rolled over to check the time on my phone, 7:20 am. I sat up and stretched before standing up and getting myself ready for the morning.

I went into the kitchen to the sweet smell of pancakes and fruits, Alfie was sat up the breakfast stool watching a TV show on the iPad whilst eating his food. Tyra was sat beside him however her plate was still full and hadn't been touched, she was staring over her phone scrolling through something.

"Good morning my little golden girl" I broke the silence in the air with my words and pressing a soft kiss onto her head. "Whatcha looking at princes?"

"Oh it's nothing" she mumbled before clicking her phone off and placing it down on the table, she picked up her fork and twiddled around a strawberry on her plate.

"Please tell me" I begged pulling her closer into my chest feeling her loosen slightly under my bare chest.

"Just some articles of us came out and I don't like what they've said about me that's all. I'm probably over reacting." She said before standing up and helping Alf off from the chair and beginning to walk him over to his bedroom.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and searched up my name. A long string of articles came flowing through my google search bar.

"Golden Gold Digger" , "Living the direction dream" and "Harry's Hoe"

That last one hurt a lot. They all did. As I sat scrolling through the articles, the images they'd sneakily taken of us while we were away. They were saying that Ty was using me to live the millionaire life. They'd somehow found out about the difference in our wealth and concluded that she was only interested in me because of my lifestyle. I could feel my blood starting to boil anger all through my body.

I got up and ran into Alfie's room, he was sat on his bed pulling his socks on. I quickly helped him pull them up and let him carry on playing with his toys before school.

I went into our room and my heart dropped when I saw Ty sat on the edge of our bed, she had ruffled hair and mascara rubbed around her eyes. The droplets of tears were streaming down her face. She began to calm her tears and steady her breathing.

"They all hate me don't they?" She quietly mumbled out against my touch.

"No they don't baby, they don't" I said, I have no idea why everyone has to be so horrible. I just carried on sitting with her trying to keep her calm.

We were sat for a while before she stood up and wiped the tears from under her eyes. She took a deep breath and finger combed her hair flat. She grabbed an oversized t shirt of mine, wrapped a belt around her waist and laced up some thigh high boots before grabbing her phone and leaving the bedroom.

I followed Tyra out of the bedroom to see her gathering up Alfie's book bag and rushing to get things ready.

Tyra's POV:

I looked back to see Harry standing against the wall "want me to come with you?" Harry questioned watching me to stress about getting Alfie's school bag together.

I shook my head and grabbed my car keys, still trying to get used to the Range Rover key chain that was in my hands. I got Alfie's shoes all tied up and gave Harry a half hearted kiss. "I'll be going out after drop off so don't expect me back until later" I said. Alfie and I walked out of the apartment block, I still had the occasional tear that would wash down my cheek.