Post 14 : Treated like a princess

Harry's POV:

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm filling my bedroom walls, I got out of bed and walked over to the window. Pulling back the blinds I took in another panoramic view of London. The windows had been opened and the fresh winters air flooded the apartment.

Today was the first day waking up being Tyra's boyfriend, I smiled to myself at the thought of last night, I hadn't had that much fun for a long time and I was such a lucky man to have her beside me. I figured that as she was coming to New York she might get photographed and she told me last night that she's embarrassed to even step foot out of the house because of the judgement that she might get for wearing old clothes.

Then the idea crossed my mind, I will take her on a shopping trip. Her and Alfie can come and I'll treat them to a whole new wardrobe. She was my princess but today she is going to be treated like the Queen she really is.

I got myself showered and ready, I asked my Alexa what the weather was supposed to be like and she told me it was supposed to be sunny but really cold. I threw on a pear of black jeans and a Gucci knitted jumper. I like wearing knitted jumpers now because they remind me of Ty and how she's always wearing ones. I paired the outfit with my suede Chelsea boots and put my cross necklace on. My rings were still on my fingers from the day before and with that I was just about ready to leave.

I was driving in my car on the way to Tyra's house, I sent her her daily voice memo for her and Alfie. I loved how we had a little routine even before me and Tyra became official. I stopped off at my cousins house first as he had a spare car seat so we put that in my car in order for little Alfie to be 100% safe while we were out today.

Another 5 minutes later I was outside the now familiar apartment block, I never judge places much but I felt so bad having to leave Tyra here and know that she could be much safer somewhere else.

I texted her before getting out of my car, another little note that had become a thing for us to do.

Tyra's POV:

"Meet me in the hallway?" Read the text message that Harry had sent me. I got my shoes on and zipped Alfie up in his coat, of course Noodle had to have his imaginary shoes tied up too despite the fact that he's a bear.

I held onto Alfie's hand as we walked around the corridors in an attempt to find Harry, it had become like a little game that Alfie and Harry liked to play where they hide around the corners trying to make each other jump. I love seeing how happy Harry makes Alfie. To begin with I was worried things weren't going to work out, but part of me thinks Alfie is starting to prefer Harry to me!

Alfie bumped into Harry as he turned a corner and started giggling hysterically as Harry picked him up and tipped him upside down over his shoulders tickling his tummy. I laughed watching Alfie's face turn a shade of red as he dangled upside down.

Harry's eyes then diverted over to me, a different type of smile then appeared on his face, he put Alfie down and stepped towards me. Our eyes met "g'morning my princess" he said. His words made me giggle slightly and I could feel my face begin to blush slightly.

"Good morning handsome" I said giving him a hug. We pulled away from the hug and leaned in for a kiss, our lips met and the same spark of electricity bubbles through my body, shivers still went down my spine. Every connection we have now makes me feel so giddy around him.

"Ewwww Hazzy kissed a girlllll" said Alfie skipping around us whilst sticking his tounge out. We both started giggling as mine and Harry's lips pulled apart.

We walked hand in hand down to the car, well not me and Tyra, Alfie was in the middle and me and Tyra were either side holding onto his tiny hands. We kept swinging him up lifting him off the ground and he said that he was pretending he was an aeroplane.