Chapter 25 : Showtime

Authors Note:
This chapter is written in dedication of _Maddie_28 who inspired me to write this chapter and always trying my best. Amelia xx

Tyra's POV:

We all bundled into the limo and drove to Maddison square gardens. The vehicle was filled with laughter and the boys music coming through on the speaker. I was slightly unsure of the lyrics as I wasn't a massive fan of the music. We were each given a glass of champagne to have on the route to the arena. The closer we got the more excited I got and the more butterflies arose in my tummy making me realise how nervous I was of being in a big crowd let alone it be at Maddison Square Garden. Growing up I always wanted to perform here always knowing that I would never make it in the industry and know that I wouldn't ever be able to afford to visit myself.

Our car pulled up into what seemed to be a private car park around the back of the arena, the door swung open and I gathered my bag and Alfie's little rucksack full of toys and snacks for the show. We got out and Alfie insisted he held Amelia and Eleanor's hand as we were shown in by security.

Just before the door to the building the sound of loud pitched screams interrupted our walk. Instantly I thought they were screaming for the boys but then the group of us started walking over to a fence, rammed up to the fence were a bunch of teenage looking girls screaming our names. They were calling for all of us, then it made me stop and made me question how they'd found out my name and who I was, I didn't have any social media or anything like that. Gigi walked over and held onto a girls phone and started taking photos, so did Maya and Amelia and Eleanor too. I stayed back with Alfie assuming nobody wanted a photo with me, i was surprised when in all the noise I heard "Tyra can I have a photo?"

I started to walk over to her and held onto her phone, I took 3 or 4 photos with her doing various poses. Then I moved on to another few people who had now realised that I was 'the girl Harry was linked with'. Part of me was surprised that the world hadn't already found out that we're together. The fans we met the other day told people what we'd told them but the whole fan base and publicity teams never believed them.

We stood chatting with the fans for a while, they'd handed the others a few presents like flowers and chocolate boxes which were handed over to our security and we headed inside.

——————————

Harry's POV:

I was sat in the lounge area we all shared together waiting for the girls to arrive. We've had such a hectic day that I haven't had time to check in on Tyra so I was clueless as to how her day with the girls went. I assumed things were going to be fine because the girls are lovely I just hated not speaking to her.

I sat on the sofa strumming on the guitar and writing a few random lyrics into my phone's note section. I've been writing a lot recently but our management kept saying that it never really fitted into 'the image' of the band. I suppose I understood where they're coming from it just upset me that my own music wasn't really being appreciated. I had written so many songs and lyrics about my relationship and story with Tyra since we first met.

One day she'd get to hear them. I know she'll love them. Maybe we could write together one day. After a little while of writing on my own the other boys came rushing in from their dinner they'd been to. We all sat together on the sofas and started playing UNO. I never understand how to play to be honest, I'm more the scrabble kind of guy, I know it sounds old but it's fun.

We were mid way through a game in which I seemed to be losing yet again, when I heard the loud laugh that warmed me. I heard Tyra's laugh coming from the corridor followed by the cheeky giggle that belonged to little Alfie.

We all went silent to see if we could hear them getting closer and closer. Our silence soon got interrupted by the gentle knock on our dressing room door. "Who is it???" I said in a quirky voice, it made Alfie laugh some more.

"It's Father Christmas" Alfie said "ho ho ho"

We all laughed at Alfie's little Christmas reference. "It's a little early for that Santa" I said getting up to open the door. I opened the door and Alfie was stood dressed super smartly. I bent down to pick him up and he gave me a massive hug. "You look very smart little man" I said giving him a fist bump.

"Ty ty looks beautifuller" he said pointing to the door.

I looked over to the doorway to see all the girls coming through, each girl went to the boyfriend and finally Tyra came floating in looking like an angel. Her skirt and top sat perfectly on her body, and her hair was so beautiful and looked extremely soft. Everything about her was perfect "she really does doesn't she Alf?" I said looking down to Alfie sat on my hip.

Tyra's POV:

"She really does doesn't she Alf?" Harry said standing across from the dressing room. I entered the room and walked around the sofa to greet Harry with a long but soft kiss. The passion lingered on my lips as we pulled away knowing that people were now watching. "You are an angel" he told me whispering in my ear before pulling away from our hug.

We all went to sit down on the sofa and started to chat about the fun things we'd been up to today. We had snacks spread all across the table and drinks were being delivered to the room by the bottle. The boys chose not to drink anymore after their first glass as it was a work night however us girls kept it coming until it was showtime.

I looked up at the clock hung on the wall, the second hand ticking around and around, then the minute hand clicked onto the 12. Knocking interrupted our fun, the boys were being called for stage and we figured it would be best for us to go take our seats.

We walked up some steps and reached our watching spot, our box overlooked the standing pit and the stage, we were at an angle which meant that I could see the side of the stage. I unlocked my phone and texted Haz:

T: You look amazing I can see you from my chair, good luck baby you're going to smash it I've never been more proud of anyone  xxxx

H: way to sound creepy, I think I can see you guys too. You looked stunning earlier, thank you princess for being proud of me I promise we'll all celebrate later.

———————

Tyra's POV:

Alfie decided he wanted to stay in the dressing room so we called for the security to take him to the back room and organise for someone to babysit him back at the hotel.

This is the first night since my parents death that I've had out and actually have proper fun. Apart from my dates with Harry but they didn't count. Suddenly the lights went down and the high pitches screams rose getting louder and louder.

Harry's POV:

Tonight was an important night, it was an important show for us as a band and arguably the most important in our career. We all stood under the stage getting ready and given our mics ready for the show. I stood in the middle of the boys and we all looked down to the ground.

I took some big deep breaths and looked down at my phone's lock-screen. It was a paparazzi photo of us but it was a really cute one and it looked like we'd had a photo shoot to take it. I remember when it came up and I saw it I instantly had it as my home screen despite feeling like my privacy had been invaded. A photo of me and Tyra lit up the under stage and thinking about the memory made me smile and calm down. Another message from Tyra flashes up as the arena lights went down. "It's showtime baby" it said.

This is the photo I imagine for the lock screen: