Chapter 60 : The Break Post

Author Announcement

—————— • ——————— • ——————

Hey I hope you're all well, as you can read from the letter above you will know by now that I am taking a break into the early time of 2021.

This year has given me so much time to reflect on things and spend time working on my emotions. I definitely found peace whilst working on this incredible book and I am still looking forward to releasing the rest of the book and I will not be giving up on this.

I hope that you are able to spend Christmas and the holidays with your family in the safest ways possible and don't forget to stick to the rules to keep everyone safe. It's one Christmas.. we're going to have many more in the future and if you stay to the rules today then you never know maybe your grandma will be alive for the next few holidays because you've kept her safe.

I know I have a lot of international readers and for you I wish you a happy time of year no matter what you're celebrating!

This year has been a bit shit let's face it. So as it comes to a close I want to thank everyone for their support that I've received this year and I can't wait to see what fun we get up to next year.

I love you all so so much and I can't wait to see you soon.

I'll be remaining on my socials find me on Twitter: sxnflowerhoran2

All the best I love you, stay safe,

Amelia xx