Chapter 40 : Take me to the studio

Harry's POV:

I woke up and looked down to my angel who was cuddled into my body, back in the bed we belong in.  The sun flickered through the sheer curtains and down onto her face hitting her nose like a ray of gold dust.

I untucked my arm which was wrapped around her body and placed onto her hip. I then got up and headed into the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine. I cracked some eggs into a pan and mixed them around until they turned into scramble eggs, then fried some sausages and put them on a plate.

I looked down at the mess on my plate, the eggs looked like vomit and the sausages were like burnt sticks or charcoal. I sighed knowing that she could probably have cooked it much better but then I picked up both plates and took them into our room. She was now sat up in the bed and was scrolling through her phone. "Any news about anything?" I asked whilst handed her the tray with her food on.

"Mmm what's this beautiful?" She asked giving me a short kiss on my lips. "Looks delicious"

We sat down and tucked into our food having a conversation about the plans for our day. I swallowed down a bite of burnt sausage and asked Ty what her plans for the day were. "Alfie is having a sleepover at Ben's, I'm going to drop him off this morning."

I smiled knowing that I had Tyra all to myself tonight. "Do you want to come down to the studio?" Her face lit up as I asked her to visit me and the boys at work.

"Oh no that's alright." She said whilst placing the empty breakfast tray on the floor beside the bed. "Don't wanna get noticed by anyone"

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her so she couldn't get much closer to my body. My lips were millimetres away from her ear and I whispered "I'll sneak you in like a spy"

Tyra's POV:

I burst out laughing as Harry whispered those words into my ear. I am not going to lie I was expecting something a little bit sexier since he was so close but it was just typical Harry for being a comedian.

I decided to have a little revenge for getting my hopes up. I rolled over and pulled myself over his body so that I was straddling his frame. I leant into whisper in his hear. I pulled out 'Sexy Tyra' my alter ego who'd been hiding inside of me. I moved closer and closer until my lips were brushed against  his skin. His breath and body hitched as I dragged my tongue up and down his neck when I reached his ear lobe I sucked slightly and then peppered kisses up and down his skin. He moaned at the touch I created between us, I moved my kisses closer and closer to his lips, making sure to do it slowly just so I can drive him mad. I got closer and closer to his desperate lips and then moved so I could get off just to drive him mad. However before I could get off the bed, he grabbed hold of my face and pulled me back onto him and connected his passion fuelled lips. Reigniting the burn between us.

I deepened the kiss as i clambered back onto his body and well you can only imagine how my morning started on a good note.

He was my drug, and I'm addicted. One difference is I don't ever want to go to therapy to unhook myself from him.

I got out of bed and dragged my way over to Alfie's room. I tapped twice before opening it gently and allowing myself the sight of Alf cuddled up in his bed. Harry did bedtime last night and I was able to tell as soon as I pulled back his covers. Alfie got climbed out of bed wearing one of H's t shirts which was like a gown. The sleeves were rolled up his arms so they hung off his tiny arms, the bottom
of Harry's t shirt dragged across the floor as it completely covered his teeny tiny toes.

"Look Ty Ty" Alfie said dancing around his bedroom still wearing the t shirt and he now had a large teddy under his arm. "Look Ty I'm a mini Harry!"