Chapter 23 : Dinner Date

Tyra's POV:

We got interrupted by the boys' management coming to collect us. The boys got up and left pretty much straight away and me and the girls stayed back at the hotel with Alfie.

The 5 of us spent the morning watching films and playing games with Alfie, when after we watched all the morning TV shows had ended we made the decision to grab a mini van and head to get some lunch.

We all hurried down to the lobby to meet our driver and before we got to the front entrance the corridor already were filled with pitchy screams of fans who were waiting outside. We all bundled into the van after saying hello to a few fans, I decided to rush into the van straight away with Alfie as not many people waiting actually knew who I was they were more interested in Gigi and Maya as they had their fans of their owns.

The drive was filled with laughter and jokes and we ended up at Eleven Maddison Park, the building towered over us as we all jumped out of the van. The doors were held open by workers dressed up in smart suits and clean cut hairstyles. I walked in along side the other girls all of whom appeared to be used to living the high life and dining at the fancy restaurant.

We all sat down at a table in the corner still being noticed by the occasional rich family who were dining alongside us.

Whilst sitting and waiting for our lunch course our conversation was cut short by a man who came and caught Gigi's attention. She stood up and greeted him with a massive warm hug, they started chatting about The upcoming Met Gala next year and how he wanted to design for her.

Me feeling poorer than ever looked over to Maya who was sat next to me, she told me quietly that the man who was Alessandro Michelle. Gigi then introduced me to him and I gave him a delicate handshake then when he noticed Alfie sat beside me he bent down and gave him a fist bump which made Alfie laugh.

I sat back down and we had the most amazing lunch ever. I had some salmon along side some vegetables and they'd even cooked Alfie some chicken nuggets and chips as he didn't like any of the fancy rich people food.

Later on we were going to meet the boys and watch their concert, they were performing at Maddison square gardens so they'd been there all morning practicing and getting ready for arguably the most amazing show of their career.

"Why don't we get styled and all dressed up ready for tonight's show? We might as well go hard for the boys?" Amelia suggested mid way through desert. All of our faces lit up at the thought of getting glammed up however I knew I wouldn't be able to afford the fancy outfits they'd probably go for.

"Guys I don't know if I can afford that" I said looking down at my plate. "I am just a coffee shop worker, compared to you who are all stunning models"

They all said the same thing telling me that they'd all pay for me and Alfie to have an amazing afternoon. After paying for lunch we all went out of the restaurant to go back to the car and head for our fun afternoon.

"So what's First Ladies?" The driver said looking back at us who were all sat on our phones and chatting.

We decided that we'd get our nails done first, then go shopping for our outfits and then get our hair then makeup done in preparation for tonight's celebration. I was sat scrolling through images of models dressed up. I decided that I'd want for my outfit to be chic but trendy.

Authors note:

Hello my darlings, sorry that this chapter was fairly short but I wanted the next one to be it's own chapter.

Today has been a pretty big day. SYCO has apparently died which if it's true that's amazing, Liam is apparently engaged which is lovely and Louis also released some new merch so today's a good day.

I hope you all enjoyed this short chapter I look forward for you to see the next one.

All the Love,
Amelia xxx