Chapter 35 : Golden

Tyra's POV :

"Wake up tyra, wake up princess" I was awoken by the calming voice of my Fiancé. Yes Fiancé I have to remind myself that I'm actually going to marry this god of a man. I rolled over to be met by the same emerald green eyes as I have for the time I've known him.

I rolled even closer so that I was now wrapped into his arms and he squeezed into his grasp. "Baby we've got to get up you've got the surprise today"

I sat up in bed pushing myself against the header of our bed. It's been 3 days since we moved in here and we're already leaving apparently. Harry told me last night that we were going away on a trip, us and the boys and their girlfriends. H being the amazing man that he is had already spoke to Anne his mother and asked if she'd mind taking care of Alf while we were away. Alfie was super excited and looking forward to his only little mini holiday.

I told Harry that I needed to be back by the 7th of January as I wanted to make sure I was ready to take Alf to his first day of year 2. I rolled up and out of bed still not used to the cold vibrations that were sent through my body as my bare feet were placed onto the floor. I pulled myself over to the bathroom and began my morning routine, meanwhile as I was washing my face I heard the familiar mix giggle that combined of both Alf and Haz. The way the 2 of them got on always continued to warm my heart, I don't think I could have ever met anyone else that was such an amazing older step brother so to speak.

They were in Alf's room throwing stuff into his mini ride along suitcase. Niall and Amelia brought him a Tiger Trunkie for Christmas and Alfie thought it was the most incredible thing in the world, when he opened it on Boxing Day he wanted the boys to run around the apartment pulling him along on it.

I had packed everything for me and Harry and left our suitcases at the end of the bed with our travel bags open on top waiting for the remaining items that needed to be packed, stuff that included toothbrushes and other essentials.

I stood in the kitchen cooking some food for the 3 of us while we all sat waiting for the other boys to arrive. Harry and Alfie were sat cuddled up on the sofa watching Paw Patrol, my 2 boys were sat laughing and singing along to the theme tune as it pounded throughout the apartment.

I stacked up the pancakes onto a plate each for us, drizzled on some syrup and accompanied it with some mixed berries. The boys then dragged themselves up from the couch and plopped up to the breakfast bar stool. Alfie was telling us all about how he has a dream last night that we were all riding dinosaurs, I swear dinosaurs are all that little boy thinks of.

A short while later the penthouse bell rung around the building. Alfie went running over to the small screen and began tapping on the buttons. "Hewoo" Alfie mumbled into the camera waving at the boys who were stood outside in the cold.

"Coming down now" Harry said into the screen before the 3 of us began our walk down to the lobby, we made sure we locked the door behind us then started to head down to meet the others.

Standing in the lobby was Anne and Robin zipped up to their chins in winter coats and scarfs, it was obvious they were staying in England with this freezing cold weather. Then to the other side stood the rest of the boys and the girls dressed in summer outfits. The boys all had hoola necklaces hung around their necks along side Hawaiian shirts and shorts. I burst out laughing now realising the sort of destination we were heading to, luckily I packed for the weather Harry told me it would be hot.

We all said our goodbyes to Alfie before bundling into the 3 mini vans we were sharing along with our cases and bags. Once we were all sat and belted up we begun our drive to the airport. I was in a taxi with Harry, Niall, Amelia, Zayn and Gigi. In the other was Liam, Maya, Louis and Eleanor. Then in the other van had a few other people who were coming, we had Lou who is the boys hair stylist and then we had their assistant Maddie and then Gigi brought along her assistant Becca.