Chapter 57 : Contract Conflict

Tyra's POV: 

A cold breeze of air floated into my bedroom and woke me up from my long nights sleep. I rolled over moaning due to the fact that I was very cold and didn't want to remove myself from my warm cosy bed. I sat myself up in bed and began scrolling through my phone and double tapped on everyone's bikini pics that were queued up on my time line. 

I was sat for a while until the memories from last night came rushing back when I heard the adorable giggle that belonged to Alfie. I forgot Niall had stayed over last night but was reminded when I heard him talking to Alfie. I stayed quiet and tried my hardest to figure out what they were planning and what they were talking about. The whispers stopped when Alfie almost screamed "CHOCOLATE SPREAD". 

I chuckled to myself and remained in bed as I didn't want to ruin the surprise I suspected Alfie and Niall were planning. As I heard the small patters of Alfie's feet and the slightly larger plodding of Niall's I quickly scurried myself back into the bed sheets and shut my eyes and pretended to be sleeping. 

I heard the creek of my bedroom door swing open and I felt Alfie's presence around me. I then felt Alfie's tiny hand brush the hair away from my face and then felt them begin to poke me whilst he loudly whispered for me to wake up.

My heart was warmed when I saw love heart pancakes with chocolate spread and banana decorated on them. Alfie had made them with Niall because Alfie apparently thought I'd forgotten how to love him, yes I know it made me want to cry too. I picked him up and sat him beside me and gave him a ginormous cuddle. "I will always love you my little octopus" He giggled and then picked up my pancake and began nibbling on the end. Me and Niall just sat there laughing at Alf who was already covered in chocolate spread. 

As I sat eating my pancakes Niall did the good thing and reminded me about my studio session I had booked this morning, my first one ever. If I'm being honest I was extremely nervous about being forced to write alongside some of the most amazing writers ever. 

I jumped in for a long shower while Niall played with Alf in the living room. As I stood washing my hair I began to feel a pit grow in my stomach and quickly filling up with butterflies. I got out of the shower and wrapped my satin dressing gown around my waist and tied it up at my belly button. I dried and straightened my hair and put on some makeup, I never knew what people wore to studio sessions, are you meant to dress up? Or just casual?

Anyway, after what felt like hours of hopelessly standing in front of the wardrobe I set my mind on wearing an oversized white jacket paired with black leggings and some beige thigh heel boots. I pulled on a knitted hat and filled my bag with my daily essentials. I walked back into the living room and saw Niall playing gold on the WII. "such a grandpa" I muttered under my breath.

"He won't be a grandpa when he'll be winning tournaments" Niall snapped back with. He began packing away the game controls as I started packing up Alfie's lunch. Ni came heading back into the kitchen almost as if his nose could smell the chicken I had out for the filling. "Who's that for?" He asked before piling in some chicken into his mouth.

"Alfie..." I replied wondering why he had asked such an obvious question. "Why do you look so confused grandpa?" 

"Well where is my lunch?" He asked sitting at the bar stool in front of me. "I am having Alfie for the day whilst you're out. Saves you paying a baby sitter." 

I looked up feeling shocked. Why would Niall want to waste an entire day baby sitting? "Don't you have something better to do with your life, like playing golf maybe that seems like something you'd be better at Grandpa?" I said making sure to extend the last word so it stung a little longer. Before I could refuse the helpful offer Alfie came bursting up to us with a huge grin on his face. His eyes were bold and he came in almost shouting in excitement asking if Uncle Ni was taking care of him all day. I sighed and looked at the 2 boys sat before me. I couldn't resist puppy eyes from either of them. "Fine, but you mustn't get into trouble..." I said looking at Alfie and then I looked up at Niall "Please keep him away from the press.." He just nodded I knew he understood.