Chapter 24 : Shop Shop Shop

Tyra's POV:

We drove up to the nail salon the streets were busy but one of the security team got out the car and gathered some space for us all the rush into the salon. We all sat in a row next to each other, we'd each been given a glass of bubbly champagne to sip and they were cute enough to give Alfie a glass of Apple Juice as it looked slightly similar.

I was sat in between Maya and Eleanor and then next to Eleanor was Alfie, Gigi and Amelia. I had decided to get acrylics done and decided to get them done white with some snow flake detail as it was winter, Maya suggested that they'd go well with the style that I was planning on having, the other girls each got their nails done to a style which suited them best. Our nail technicians were really friendly chatting with us about where we were going and Alfie sat having his nails done too, he wanted his done alternative blue and pink. It took us about 2 hours to get our nails done and I was so impressed with how immaculate mine had turned out in the end.

After our nail appointment we drove for another few minutes until we reached a long street of shops, I looked up at the shop signs and was shocked when I saw Gucci, Fendi and tons of other high end brands

I followed the girls into the first store and we all were greeted with our own stylist who sat with us and chatted about what sort of style we wanted for our outfit. Personally I felt that this was way too much hassle for a concert night but the girls insisted that it was the norm for them.

My stylist was called Imogen and she was really kind and could tell that I was new to the designer store shopping experience. We walked around the store together and she pulled out various items of clothing asking for my approval, once we'd circled the floors I looked at Imogen who had her hands full of clothes. We walked into the changing area and she hung up my clothes in a specific order we had 3 different outfits but there was one that stood out to me the most.

Before even trying it on I knew that this was the outfit that I'd be wearing tonight. As I was pulling on the skirt Imogen slid some black thigh boots under the door and told me to pair them with the skirt outfit. I pulled on the matching black top and tied the Gucci belt around my petite waist pulling it to the second tightest hole to make sure that my waist looked snatched. I pulled the boots on and tied them around my thighs.

As I unlocked the door all of the girls were out standing on their pedestals and as they turned to face me at the end they all gasped at my outfit.

"That is so beautiful" Gigi said giving me a lovely warm smile.

All the girls loved it, "You look incredible, Harry will love it!" Maya said giving me a hug.

I looked to the end of the changing rooms to see Alfie stood in the most adorable outfit ever. My heart fluttered when I saw him stood in his concert outfit. He was wearing the most adorable denim ripped jeans with timberland boots on, he had a knitted jumper on with navy and white stripes going across his chest and he had a beige bobble hat on his head letting his tiny ears poke out making him look like an elf.

We all turned to look at him and we all cooed and smiled seeing him do yet another catwalk. We left the shop after getting changed again and purchasing our outfits for the evening. Next stop was hair and makeup, this was something Alfie didn't want to go to so Gigi asked her manager to come and pick him up, her manager was called Peter and he was going to take Alfie to Central Park to have a run around and play on the park.

Meanwhile us girls piled into our mini van again along with our hundreds of designer bags and shut the door. The car started and we drove to our next destination.

Our hair and makeup took quite a long time and whilst we were all getting it done Gigi's assistant had gone to grab us some coffee's. I decided to get a caramel late from Starbucks knowing that it would be a lot like the caramel drinks I make at the cafe back in London. We sat and chatted about lots of different things. We spoke about the modelling experiences Maya and Gigi have had, they were telling us about all of the places they've visited.

Gigi told us that the most amazing place to travel was Santorini in Europe. As I was getting my hair done I googled it and looked through all the stunning images of the sunsets and property.

After a long time in the makeup chair we'd finally been glammed up and had our hair and makeup done ready. We all got up and went back to the hotel. I had my hair pinned up slightly and the rest curled it sat on my shoulder. My makeup was done pretty minimal in comparison to the full glam look that the others had been made to look like.

We all got back to the hotel and had our bags brought up to the room. Alfie got dropped back off and we got him all dressed into his little outfit. He sat on the sofa in the lounge with a plate of mini pizza slices, we all were in Maya and Liams room getting ready into our outfits.

Gigi was wearing a red jumpsuit with a black leather jacket hung over her shoulders. She had her hair hung up high in a ponytail curled and her makeup was stunning, the highlighter glistened in the bedroom light. Her height was elevated slightly by the golden heels she had on her feet.

Eleanor was wearing some black leather trousers paired with a white cropped strappy top and a thick oversized fluffy coat jacket. She had some black leather boots on and her hair was draped perfectly over her shoulders and she chose to go for a very minimal look on her makeup.

Amelia decided to wear some black biker shorts which had diamonds stitched into the side of each legs. She paired the shorts with a cropped bra style top and put on an oversized baby pink blazer. Her hair was in 2 french plaits which had been slightly pulled apart to make it look messy. Her face was framed by the baby hairs pulled out to curl around her frame. She had a golden smokey eye and a nude lip making her look absolutely incredible.

Finally Maya came out and around the corner wearing the most gorgeous outfit ever. She has some short blue denim ripped shorts with the rim ripped. She was wearing a nude body suit which had a plunged V Neck line and she paired it with an oversized denim jacket which matched perfectly with the colour of the denim shorts. She completed the whole outfit amazingly with some thigh high white boots. They were the same style as mine just different colour and hers were made into heals.

After the long time we took getting ready the security team knocked on the door to tell us that our ride was here. Earlier today Harry had called me to tell me that he had organised for a limo to come pick us up as he wanted to treat us all tonight. We all bundled into the car and started to fun journey to Maddison Square Gardens.

Tonight was going to be good, I could just tell. The closer we got to the show arena the more butterflies I had in my tummy. The memories we were going to make were going to be amazing.