Post 20: Sorry my lovelies

Hey my lovelies,

I am so so so sorry that I haven't been keeping up to the routine of posting new episodes I know how much you're loving the story so far and I am too, i love this book it's my little baby.

I've been putting so much effort and time into this book and the "advertising it" or whatever you want to call it but basically it's just drained me if I'm honest.

I've actually had a hectic past week with family getting sick and also a member of my family getting put in prison and other stuff too, it's all been quite bad for my mental health and people are always saying that you must take care of your mental health and by doing this I have decided that I won't be posting as often I don't think.

The book will be co-written however the majority will be written by the most kindest girl I've ever met over Twitter. We actually met over her love of this story and she's been such an amazing friend and offered to help me along with this book. We will be talking together about our plans for this book and she will be writing the majority of the chapters and sending them to me. I will them read through them and edit them if I think they need changing and tweaking, then I will be posting them onto this book and carry on Tyra and Harry's journey.

I honestly couldn't have carried this book on if it wasn't for this girl she's been my rock in this. I know that maybe our writing styles might not be exactly the same but I hope you give it a chance and carry on through this romance story.

My co-writer and really good friend is called Noor and she has her fan account over on twitter which is @WRONGSIZEPOOOOO I strongly recommend you go follow her as she is a literal angel and life saver for me and this book.

SIDE NOTE/
Remember Guys that mental health is just as important as physical health, make sure you treat your head like it's a chunk of gold otherwise you can really damage yourself. If you ever feel down and upset feel free to DM me on twitter or talk to someone around you whether it be a Teacher, Friend or Family or maybe even a support helpline or website that is available in your country.

Stay safe : Wear a Mask : Protect Others

Treat People With Kindess my petals ❤️

All the love ; Amelia xxx