Chapter 21 : It's Officialish

Tyra's POV:
I woke up to hear the angelic voice of my little brother "Wakey wakey ty ty" i acted as if i was still asleep but then i got bored and woke up soon Harry walked in to the room with a tray of breakfast that smelled like heaven he came and sat on the edge of the bed careful making sure the food doesn't fall.

Morning beautiful, H said. We're all going out today and by all i mean me, you, and little Alfie, we're going to go window shopping! He said excitedly and started walking out the room but then spun on his heels and said " can i have my morning kiss" with the best puppy face he had and to be honest it was pretty cute 'Course i smiled back, he came and gave me a peck on the lips but before anything else Alfie screamed "YUCKY" and we all laughed.

Harry's POV:
we walked for almost an hour and im surprised we didn't encounter any fans yet im almost glad until one spotted me and started to run over us my heart literally fell to the bottom of my body knowing well Tyra isn't the best with strangers so I quickly signed her phone case and took a picture with her until she asked the question the one i was avoiding until i knew Tyra would be comfortable I started to speak but nothing came out so then Tyra answered with a yes it took me as a surprise for a second i was almost chocked she also said " but we still didn't make it public until now, you're the first to know" and started talking to the fan it surprised me.....again after that the fan asked if she could post about us I glanced over at Tyra and saw her nod, i guess this is it we're finally public! After the fan left Alfie was getting tired so Tyra carried him on her hip and i pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead.

~back at the hotel~

Tyra lied Alfie on to the bed and got changed to some sweats and my hoodie she then cuddled up with Alfie and i soon joined them in the cuddling i kissed Tyra to sleep and slept smiling myself relieved me and Tyra are officially public. "Goodnight beautiful" I whispered pecking her sleepy head before drifting off into another heavenly dream of her.

Authors Note:

Hey beautiful people,

This is my first chapter which was co-written with the amazing Noor who has assisted me in carrying the book on. I have heard her plans for the next few chapters and I am so excited for them to be out for you to read.

If you want to check her Twitter it is @WRONGSIZEPOOOOO

She is an amazing person and I couldn't carry on this story without her support. She truly is incredible

Amelia xx