Post 13 : I want to

Harry's POV:

I am pretty sure my question shocked her slightly, from what I've heard she hasn't even left the country.

Maybe I shouldn't have said it, shit maybe I've scared her off, wait what if I've messed things up for our possible future. I'm such a mess, oh no what do I do.

She sat in silence, her grip of both my hands loosened slightly as she processed what I just said to her.

I started to mumble a sentence trying to take back what I'd just said "Listen Ty you don't have to, I know it's a big thing to ask from you, you probably don't even want to come, I'm probably over reacting by asking"

She stopped me mid rant by holding onto my shoulders to tell me to stop talking, "it's just a lot to take in, I've got Alfie to think about, he's obviously off school but that's a lot to think about, I won't be able to afford for literally anything over in the states and I can't ask you to because that's rude of me"

Without hesitation I insisted that it would be no trouble and I would pay for anything either her or little Alfie's heart desired, no amount of money could represent the want i have for her to be with us in America.

Tyra's POV:

"Trust me Tyra, I can pay for things without a bother, and think about it you'll be able to see the amazing states we visit, Alfie will make loads of new memories and you can too, you'll finally be able to meet the annoying boys I always talk about, they've been dying to meet you in person." He said, holding tighter onto my hands than before, every time he made a new point he squeezed them a little more.

"And you'll introduce me as what, the poor London girl who's parents died, Harry they'll all see me as some charity project you're doing" I said reminding myself of our divide in financial status a thing that has always set me apart from my peers.

He stopped me in my tracks and took hold of my face and moved it so that I was facing him, he rested his hands on both sides of my head making sure that I stayed looking at him, his fingers were tucked into my curly hair and the coldness of his rings rested on my ears. "However much money I have doesn't change the way I feel for you Tyra. These past few weeks have been nothing but fun and exciting for me, I've loved waking up and you being the first thing on my mind. It's everything to me, I won't introduce you as a charity case Tyra because that's not what you are, you're a strong independent 19 year old who has had a serious life changing thing happen. You've been treated shit by Jamie which angers to me even think about. You're worth so much more than what you realise and any child would be lucky to have you as an older sister, the way you take care of Alfie inspires me"

"Harry.. ha" I started to say his name to start my sentence when I thought he'd finished, he carried on going.

"Tyra, I don't want to introduce you as a stranger, as a charity case, as a poor girl or even as a friend. Usually I would wait a while but 2 weeks is all I need when I'm with you it's enough time to make me realise that I want you, I want you to be my girlfriend, I want the boys to meet you as my girlfriend. I want you to miss me like I miss you. Please Tyra, be my girl and come to America with us?" He said looking up at me and dropping his hands from the side of my head.

I couldn't help but smile, his words were something I've never heard before. Jamie would always comment on my figure and make comments about me being sexy and turning it sexual, with Harry he understood me as a person. The silence was strong and I didn't know what to do, I knew then and there that Harry was different.

We were knelt opposite each other, Harry looked at me connecting our eyes together, then his eyes flickered down to my lips and back up again so our eyes would meet, he paused for a moment looking at me with a questioning face. I felt myself start to blush as I nodded and within seconds Harry was leaning in closer and his lips were attached onto mine. His hands held onto my neck with another placed gently on my waist. The kiss was sweet and soft, I began to run my fingers through the loose curls of his chocolate brown hair, deepening the kiss for a moment before we both pulled away looking at each other.

Holy shit I just kissed someone, I kissed him, I kissed harry.

"So.." he said with the same cheeky smirk that I've seen before spread across his face. "Will you be my girlfriend"

I leant in again giving him a short peck on his lips, "it's a yes" I said whispering into his ear before kissing his neck.