part 5 : Staring at me

Harry's POV:
It's Wednesday and today's the day I go back to the coffee shop in hopes for the girl to accept my invite for dinner. I've never really been declined before which sounds cocky of me but it's true, I've always been nervous about talking to girls but they always say yes. I've learned by now that they usually only say yes because they want me for their status or for my money. It feels like ages ago i was just a normal boy who baked in England.

I've spent the majority of today at the studio, I've been here for hours now with the boys, Niall and Liam wrote a really good song. The producers asked if I'd been working on anything and I didn't know whether or not to bring up the few lyrics I'd written late last night, the lyrics were about her.

I couldn't get her out of my head. So I did what I do best, I wrote a song, it's called Olivia. Should have called it Tyra but then it would have been too obvious if the boys and producers decided they liked it.

I played them the song I'd written and they loved it, they wanted to record it straight away. It made me feel happy that they'd liked the song that meant so much to me at this point in time.

I checked my phone and realised it was 6pm I gathered my things and headed out early from the session, I put my hat over my curly hair and put on some sunglasses to hide the majority of my face from the public. My hoodie was pulled around my body and my coat was on top of that.

I made my way through the November cold streets of London until I reached the place I wanted to be, I stood across the street from it and I looked into the window. I saw her standing at the counter delicately organising the pastries in their glass counters.

She looked up and out of the window, our eyes met and she smiled, the brightness of her smile shone through the window and over to me. She quickly looked away blushing as I started to cross the Zebra crossing. I gently opened the door hearing the familiar bell ring and she turned around and the eye contact met again.

"What can I help you with then" she said smiling whilst tying her apron around her waist and washing her hands in the ceramic sink behind the till.

" don't want anything to eat, I just want to sit" I said pulling out my notebook from behind my back.

She looked down at it and smiled, she pointed over to the free table that I was sat at on Monday night. I sat down and watched her for a period of time, hurrying around the cafe, cleaning tables, serving customers, washing plates.

Tyra's POV:

Our eyes met as he was stood on the street opposite the Bakery. Inside I felt nervous butterflies, I'm not sure why because he's just another guy. I heard the bell ring and looked up to see him stood in the entrance of the shop.

He told me he didn't want anything to eat which surprised me a bit I've never had anyone come to the cafe and not want to eat.

He spent ages sat in the corner, he was watching my every move with a smile on his face always. Occasionally I would look over at him and give him a hidden smile. He was all the time writing things down in the messy journal of his, I assumed it was song lyrics or maybe even a diary.

I spoke to Liv yesterday, she came over after her own shift to tell me that Harry had come to the cafe and asked for my whereabouts. Liv seemed over the top excited about him wanting to see me. I suppose she was right he is someone who not everyone gets to meet every day. I couldn't let anyone know I was interested because I wasn't sure if I was or not. I was hurt in the past by Jamie and I'm not sure I want to have the risk of feeling those emotions again.

I decided I would give him a treat on the house, I grabbed a plate and put 2 pieces of my home made special brownie on a plate and went and gave it to him. "It's on the house" I said with a smile.