Chapter 30 : the morning after

Harry's POV:

I woke up with Tyra beside me, she must have moved off from my body in the night because she was now laid on her own pillow with her soft brown hair spread across the pillow. The smell of last nights perfume was still lingering in the bed and the sheets. Her hand was however still placed across my chest and I laid staring at her heavenly body lying next to me. Watching her sleep was one of the soothing things ever, she was so graceful and it was peaceful watching her comfortable.

I carefully slipped out of the bed and made my way over to the bedroom door. I slowly opened the door trying to do it without waking my princess. "Where are you going Haz" I stopped in my tracks and turned to face Ty who was now sat up slightly and putting on her glasses which framed her face perfectly.

I smiled and walked back over to her cupping her face with my hands and giving her the morning kiss she desired. She deepened the kiss and then pulled away "ew you've got morning breath cheshy" she giggled before cheekily swatting me away.

Tyra's POV:

"I'm going to get some breakfast, get showered and I'll be back soon my love" He kissed me again before laughing again. I slumped back down and pulled a pillow over my face, the way Harry made me feel all giddy gave me the motivation to get out of bed.

I pulled myself out of my warm cosy bed and made my way get to the bathroom. I looked up at the mirror, and half surprised myself to see the birds nest that was resting on my shoulders, I pulled my hair away from my neck and gasped as I saw the small collection of hickeys that were now stained on my neck. I touched them softly however the light sting made me pull my fingers away.

I turned to the shower and pulled back the curtain. I screamed and burst into tears seeing the huge monster laying in the bathtub. I ran out of the bathroom and into the furthest point away from the bathroom. I stood up onto the sofa and carried on crying.

Harry's POV:

I walked out of Tyra's apartment and headed into the cold winters air. I went to the bakery that Tyra works at, I walked in and her friend instantly noticed me and welcomed me with open arms.

She asked me how Tyra was, she hasn't been working for quite some while. The manager let her take a few months off unpaid but told her that she's always welcomed to be back. Tyra was nervous at first and felt like if the press found out about her relying on me they'd come up with all sorts of damaging and harmful names.

I brought us some coffees, 2 juices and a variety of pastries and fruits. I walked back into the street and began to walk back to Tyra's apartment.

It was a week before Christmas so the streets were starting to get busier by the hour full of people who were running around like hectic geese in order to find gifts for their loved ones.

As I was on my way back to the apartment I noticed some young girls on the other side of the street looking over at me. I smiled at them and crossed the street. They approached me and asked for a picture.

I nodded and stood talking to them about their Christmas plans and they told me they were going back to their families for Christmas.

I chatted some more making small talk with the girls who I had now learnt their names were Chloe and Grace. Half way through a friendly discussion the girl who was called Grace shocked me by asking "is that second coffee for the bakery girl you're dating?"