Part 1

Hopes Peak Academy. I'm really here. The tall building looms over me. It's a little scary, I'm so... average. Why did they choose me?

I can't stand here forever, I think as I walk in the doors. When I enter the academy, everything fades to black.

I wake up sitting at a desk. Leaving the classroom, I wander the halls. I enter a room, and find 5 girls and 4 boys.
"H-Hi guys! I'm Y/N! Who are you guys?
"I'm Kiyotaka!" A boy, Kiyotaka shouts.
"I am Kyoko." A lavender haired girl responds.
"I-I'm Chihiro" A petite girl mumbles.
"Iiiiiim Junko! Junko Enoshima!" The bubbly model from the magazines exclaims.
"And I am Celestia, but you may call me Celeste. Pleasure to meet you." A Victorian-esque lady replies.
"Mondo," A dude answers.
"I am the Byakuya Togami, heir of the Togami family." A pretentious man dismissed.
"Hifumi. The pleasures mine!"
"Yashiro. Isn't this place funky?" A spacey guy remarked.

"And you?" I asked, looking at a girl with long, dark purple plaits.
"T-Toko." She stammered. "Stop looking at me! I'm too ugly to look at!"
"W-What? You aren't ugly Toko." I fire back.
"S-Stop l-lying to me. You are just lying so I think you are my friend so you can bully me later!" She yells.
"Huh? I'd never bully you. You are quite pretty actually!" I say without thinking. Stupid, why am I so stupid?
Toko is taken aback, and stares wide eyed.
"N-No you are l-lying you have to b-be" she mutters quietly.
"Interesting." Byakuya smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being joined by a few more people, the speakers started, blaring an uncomfortably cheery voice.

"Ahem! Ahem! Testing, testing! Mic check, one two! This is a test of the school broadcast system! Am I on? Can everyone hear me? Okay, well then...! Ahh, to all incoming students! I would like to begin the entrance ceremony at... right now! Please make your way to the gymnasium at your earliest convenience.
...that's all. I'll be waiting!"
A... playful? Voice announced.

"What. The. Hell was that just now?" Junko exclaimed.
"Well then, if you'll excuse me..." Byakuya walked away.
"H-Hey! What, you're just gonna take off just like that!?" Junko yelled.
"Ohh yeah, now I get it! This whole thing was just to get us all pumped for the entrance ceremony! Man, thank god it was all a joke. I'd be totally freaked if this was real! Alright, guess I'll head out, too. Wonder what they got planned for us next..." Yasuhiro followed.
"Damn, I was totally looking forward to that nap too, why'd they have to go and kill the mood?" Leon complained.
"W-wait for me! I wanna go with you!" Chihiro yelped.
"That is that, then. I will see you all there." Celeste said.
"N-Not that anyone cares, but I-I'm gonna go, too..."
Toko stuttered, and tried to leave.
"Hey! Wait Toko! I care. Cmon, let's go together." Catching up to her.
"N-ngh" she quietly struggles.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Promise." I say.
"Y-you p-promise? N-Nobody has ever kept a p-promise before.." She sighs.
"I won't break it. Cmon, lets keep going." I reply.
"O-Ok" She responds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wew, This actually took a while to write what people say directly from the game. I'm gonna try to update at very least once a week, hopefully around 3 a week though. Hope you like it so far ^^