Part 8

I stare at Toko, confused. I didn't get any time to ask Jack about the kiss, and I definitely can't talk to Toko about it.

It's probably best to just forget about it, atleast while Toko is in control.
"So you don't share memories with Jack huh." I say quietly.
"Y-Yeah." She mumbles. "Wait, w-why?" She rushes, flustered.
"Don't worry about it Toko." I answer. She doesn't seem pleased with my answer, but she doesn't push it any further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DING DONG BING BONG!" The speakers screech. Monokuma appears on the screen. I was just thinking it was too quiet, seeing as a new motive was just been given yesterday.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" Monokuma announced cheerily. It's only been 10 days, and 3 people had already died. How many more have to die?
Toko looks at me in shock. I hug her tight.

"Maybe you shouldn't come check out the body. Let's not have them encounter Jack again. That was close enough as is," I murmur, and Toko nods in agreement. "I'll tell you who it is, ok?" She smiles at me.

I go find the others, and I see them in front of the girls locker room. Walking in, a horrible sight awaits me. Chihiro is strung up like a crucifix. Blood is on her forehead, and her wrists are tied to the posts using an electric cord. I almost scream. Who would do this? Whose secret could have been that bad?
After recovering from the reeling of seeing a friends dead body, I see two words on the wall.

Blood lust.

I scream. That-Thats Genocide Jacks calling card. It couldn't have been Toko who did this- could it? No. She would've told me. Thank the lord Toko didn't come and see this. Whoever did this must've known about Toko's secret already.
Who would she tell? I don't know who she could trust.

"Y/N! Where's Toko?" Makoto asked.
"She couldn't come and see another one." I said solemnly. He smiles with a concerned expression on his face.

I run off, back to Toko's room.
Arriving at the dorm, she looks to me for answers.
"It's.. it's Chihiro." I say quietly. Toko looks sad, but I don't think Toko knew Chihiro that well.
"It's worse-," I say quickly. Toko looks shocked, and I continue. "It's written on the walls." I murmur. Toko looks at me confused.
"Blood lust." I say, and she starts to cry

I hope you are liking this! Also, the deaths won't be the same always as in the game. I've already got a slight plan for the deaths, and also I can't let the ultimate gays die lmao