Part 18

Who did this to Sakura? How did they manage to overpower her?
Hina didn't run up to Sakura like you'd expect, but stood at the door.

Sakura was our friend..
Why would anyone do this to her?
Kyoko finishes her examination, and I examine the room around.

After finishing, I walk up to Jack. She is acting.. well, you know. She is Genocide Jack. I grab her arm, and she jerks her head towards me, and whips out a pair of her special scissors. I smirk.
"Go home Toko you're drunk." I laugh, dragging her back to our room. She looks at me confused as we enter the dorm.

"Do you want Toko back orrr." Jack asks.
"I don't really mind." I start. "I love you both." I state, leaning over to Jack. Jack looks at me, and presses her lips onto mine. It's a bit awkward kissing Jack, as her huge tongue gets in the way sometimes.

We stop kissing, and I look at Jack seriously.
"I've been putting this off.." Jack looks at me. "Would you like to be my girlfriend, Jack?" I ask.
Jack smiles and nods vigorously.

"Now go ask Toko!" She squeals, before rubbing one of her plaits on her nose. She sneezes, and her eyes go back to normal. Toko's eyes dart around the room, before realising what happened. When she comes to realisation, she settles down a little.

"Toko?" I inquire. She looks over to me.
"Y-Yes?" She responds.
"Will you be.. my girlfriend?" I ask. Shock plasters her face, before she starts to tear up. Did I do something wrong? But my thoughts are interrupted by Toko.
"Of c-course I will m-master." She smiles at me, before hugging me. Toko wipes her eyes, and I hug her back.

"So, I've investigated the crime scene of Sakura..." I explain to her what I found. It's then time to continue investigating together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of the group meet inside of the familiar elevator. The doors shut behind us, as it descends down into the depths.

Sorry for these chapters being a bit shorter. I'm just not motivated to write as of late. I wanted to get this chapter up however!