Part 26

All of the other students gather in front of the red doors. Most of them are really confused, and slightly panicked. Even Byakuya has wiped that smug grin of his face, replaced by a face of fear.
"What the hell is going on?!" The progeny almost shouts.
Taka clings onto Mondo for dear life, who looks about ready to punch someone's face in.

We all walk into the elevator, and begin the deathly quiet descent.

"Heeellllo everyone! You all have probably figured out why we are here by now, right?" Monokuma bounced into his chair.
Some of the students hadn't a damn clue as to what was going on, but Kyoko looked overly confident.

"Argh, kids these days are so unreliable! Your fellow classmates signed your life on the line, without your permission, puhuhu! Yep yep, it's the end of the killing games, or your life!" He continued. Byakuya's face of sheer panic returned as he broke, but it was only a second before he hid it, faking his usual confidence.

Taka was on the verge of tears, he wasn't ready for this! He didn't know what the hell was going on, or if he would ever be able to see his 'bro' after today.
Mondo went over and cuddled him, trying to comfort him, with only slight success.

Toko was upset, but they knew they could trust me, and trust my judgement. She doesn't know that this was Kyoko's idea, but I don't want to tell her that and destroy her sense of security.

Hina looked like she was ready for this, ready to end these killing games, for Sakura. She believes in us, and our abilities.

It appeared that Makoto doesn't have a clue what is going on, or what his detective signed him up to. He really isn't that intuitive, I'm honestly surprised he is still alive. Maybe it's because of the magical powers of the ahoge. We will never know.

Kyoko seemed calm and collected, ready to uncover all the secrets of the school. She has probably got all the right theories, and the evidence to back them up.

Since I have been mainly segregating myself from the rest of the group and the rest of the school -minus Toko of course- I didn't really have much to go off of this trial, so this one will be relying on Kyoko, although aren't they all?

"Okay, let's begin!" Monokuma announces.
"Wait." Kyoko's cold voice pierced through the tense atmosphere.
"Whawhat?" Monokuma says quizzically.
"Mukuro Ikusaba, The 16th student, lying hidden somewhere in this school, The one they call the Ultimate Despair..."
Mukuro.. the one we met. She doesn't seem like an ultimate despair? She seemed like a nice person when we met her before. It seems like something deeper is underlying her situation.

Toko and I look at each other, she probably feels slight betrayal, but I'm sure it will ease soon.
It appears that the other students -or Kyoko atleast- have not met Mukuro, but have heard of her.

Byakuya tries to contain his confusion, and the other students just look confused.

"WhaWha? How did you know about her?" Monokuma says sarcastically.

Immm gonna leave this off here for now, so I can get this out to you!
I must warn you guys, the next few chapters might take a WHILE to get out, as I'm actually gonna write parts of the trial! It's gonna take a while, but I feel like it has to be done. I hope you are all enjoying!