Part 25

I've been thinking about what Mukuro has planned. Toko is sitting on the floor in our room, and I'm on the bed rebraiding her hair again. Since i have been making her shower, it gives me a perfect opportunity to practice plaiting hair.

I'm humming as I finish off the 2nd plait, putting a hair band on it.
"Thanks Y/N." Toko exclaims. While she is thanking me, I catch a glimpse of a piece of paper on the bedside table.
I reach over to grab it, and Toko looks back at me.
I hold the note and read it.
'They like a challenge.' The note reads.

Based off of recent events, I assume it's from Mukuro. I show Toko the note, and as she is aware of the security cameras in here, she just nods, affirming that she has read it.

I get a wild idea. Knowing that Monokuma is such a stickler for the rules, it might be time to challenge him to his own game.

"I'll be back Toko." I let her know as I walk out the door. I go around the Dorm hallway until I find my selected room, and ring the doorbell.

I go in, and go over to Kyoko.
"I have an idea." I state, and she perks up, interested in what I have to say.
"Let's challenge the mastermind to their own game." I suggest.

Kyoko discusses the plan with me, and we walk into the hallway.
"Monokuma!" I shout, which causes the black and white ursine to appear.
"We challenge the mastermind to a class trial." Kyoko says with a small smirk.
"If you fail, you all die! Puhuhuhu!" Monokuma laughs.
"We accept these terms." Kyoko states, which makes me panic slightly.
"Oookay!" He exclaims, way too cheerfully.

Kyoko looks over at me, smirking again.
"Don't worry Y/N. We have got this." Kyoko assures me.
"Everyone, meet at the red doors to the trial grounds!" Monokuma announced.
I could practically feel the confusion and slight panic as the announcement rung out throughout the school.

I followed Kyoko over to the trial ground entrance, where I saw Toko, who greets me with a gasp.
"Y/N! Wh-What did you do!" Toko almost yells.
"It's time to end this once and for all." Kyoko looks over at Toko, smug smirk still plastered on her face.

Omg aaa, I'm so so so so sorry I haven't posted in ages! I just haven't been feeling/doing the best lately!
Anyway, I hope you stuck with me through that time, and continue to enjoy the story!