Part 5

"I'm still here, So stop cryin!" Toko demands. What's gotten into her? I get up, and nod my head to her, wiping away the rest of my tears.
"Cmon Toko. Something isn't right, let's get you home." I smirk, dragging her back to her dorm.
"Watch out master! I'm armed!" She says, showing a glint of- a pair of scissors? I probably imagined it. Toko- She called me master? I think as my face flushes. I stop for a second, and Toko pulls me along.
We get to her dorm, and head inside. I better see if Toko is ok.

"Toko, are you ok?" I ask hesitantly.
"Toko's a losers name!" She shouts, holding a pair of scissors to my face. I squeal, it was real?
"T-Then what do I c-call you?" I flinch, she wouldn't hurt me- right?
"Genocide Jack!" She yells, revealing a long, reddish tongue, her eyes turning red. But thats the name of the- no. Toko couldn't be?
"P-Please don't h-hurt me." I wince, as she pulls the scissors away from my face.
"I would never hurt master!" A smile stretches across her face, and her face turns pink, like blood.
"Isn't Byakuya m-master?" I say, equally confused and dejected. She raises an eyebrow.
"Why would anyone like that jerk? Ugh, you are the only master there is!" She responds, smiling sweetly.
But- Toko likes Byakuya..

"THUD" To- Genocide jack falls to the floor, and then stands back up. Her eyes have returned to normal, and her tongue has been hidden.
"Y/N! W-What h-happened?" She stutters, snapping her head around the room, eyes wide.
"Jack came out..." I whisper to her. Toko starts to cry, nestling her head on my shoulder. I hug her, and she cries louder.
"Was that.. the real Genocide Jack?" I question. She nods, as her tears wet my shoulder.
"Only I know." I reassure her. "I'll keep your secret, don't worry."
"T-Thankyou for e-everything." Toko says, muffled by my shirt. Was what Jack said true? D-Did Toko not care about Byakuya? Maybe Jack felt differently than Toko?

"By the way, show me your tongue Toko?" I ask.
Confusion plastered on her face, she opens her mouth, revealing...
A perfectly normal tongue.
"What? Where the heck does it come from?" I gasp. Toko giggles, shrugging.
"Y/N? What's your type of person?" She inquires.
"I- I don't really have one. Does serial killer count?" I joke. She blushes, and looks down. Crap. Too soon.
"Sorry, i didn't mean to offend you" I apologise profusely. Toko just laughs.
"Don't worry. I-I understand it's a j-joke." She half-smiles at me. I'll ask her more questions later, but for now we have an... investigation. And a deadly trial. We can't lose this trial however, our lives depend on it.

Hope you liked this chapter! Are these chapters good so far?