Part 13

We meet with the others at the table, and everyone except Celeste, Hina, Junko, Kyoko, and Hifumi are at the table.

"Where are the others?" I inquire.
"I don't know." Sakura replies.
Part of our stress is relieved, as Hina rushes into the room.
"Guys! It's Celeste! Something attacked her!" Hina yelps. We all follow her up to the rec room.

We walk into the Rec room. We are greeted by Celeste, who is messed up a bit. There is a hammer labelled 'justice hammer one' lying on the floor.
"I was attacked! The attacker made an effort to cover their face, and was in a weird robot suit!" Celeste yelled. She showed us a photo of them attacking Celeste.

We comfort her, and are interrupted by a scream coming from the library. We rush down there, and enter the library.

Junko is standing there, blood dripping off her head.
"They attacked me! What nerve!" She shouted, shaken up.
"Are you ok?" I screech, horrified that there is someone attacking my friends.
"I think I'm ok! I'm bleeding a bit, but that doesn't hurt too much." She says, trembling.
"Why don't you go to the nurses office, and get patched up." I advise.
Junko nods, and heads down to the nurses office.
We notice another hammer on the floor, labelled 'Justice hammer #2'.

Celeste screams again.
"I-I saw it! I saw it again! It headed upstairs!" She yells.
My eyes widen, and we speed up the stairs. Hopefully we can catch them.

We run down the hall, and all the doors are shut except one. The equipment room. I look at it, and Toko nods. We run inside, and are greeted by a horrific sight.

Hifumi lies dead on the floor of the equipment room. There is blood everywhere, and another hammer. Justice hammer four. The hammers are seeming to get bigger for each attack.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you can use however you like, a class trial will begin!" The speakers announce.

Hifumi is dead. I don't care about him at all, and it's probably for the best. It's probably karma for making alter ego suffer through what he was telling him. And he kept misgendering Alter ego, calling him a female.

But because of this attack, one of our friends will die. I beleive in our detective abilities- and Kyoko's corpse touching abilities.

My thoughts are disturbed by a loud thud.

"Hello hello! Who woke me up? Oh! Another one! Hello corpse! Nyehaha!" Genocider yells.
"Hello Jack!" I say merrily.
"Oh! Master! What end did this pig come to?" She asks, tongue laying flat on her chin.
"Uh, it seems someone hit him really hard with the hammer that is lying on the floor there." I respond.
"Thank god! Hey, murderer! Thanks for getting rid of him!" She says cheerily. She smiles at the group, her tongue slightly curling.

She pulls out a pair of scissors, and points them at the corpse.
"Ya hear? I didn't have to kill you myself!" She shouts at Hifumi's carcass.
"Let's start the investigation." I remind, patting Jacks head.

A/N- Hope you are enjoying this story! I tried to space it out more this time! I appreciate all the comments and votes I've been getting! Your support is what motivates me to write, so thankyou for reading this!