Part 15

Kyoko said Celeste handed her a key as she went to her death. All of us went with her to the lockers, and found the locker it went to. Inside the locker was w laptop. Kyoko's face lights up.

She opens up the device, and we are greeted by a familiar face.
"Alter ego!" I start shouting, but quickly muffle my voice. Byakuya puts his finger in-front of his mouth and shushes me. Alter ego sees us.

"Hello guys! Are you proud of me? I did exactly as Celeste said, and stayed silent the entire time!" He said proudly. A sad smile crosses my face.
Kyoko's fingers fly across the keyboard.
Hello again!
"Where has Hifumi and Celeste been? I thought she would come and find me." He said, with a thoughtful sprite. The keys click as she types.
They died.
"O-Oh. What happened?" He replied.
Celeste killed Hifumi. Junko was also involved somehow?
"Is that why she put me in here?" Alter ego pondered.
Yes, sadly enough. But we have you back again.
Kyoko smiles, and I push her aside. She looks really mad, but I start typing anyway.
I've missed you friend. Was it lonely in there?
I smile, and frown a little. Kyoko's face softens, as she regains control.
"It was sad and lonely in there, friend. But I'm back with you guys now!" He says merrily.
Did you find any new information while you were in there?
"N-No sorry. I've analysed all the files on this laptop." He relays, his sprite showing a few tears.
"But I want to keep being useful! Do you think you could connect me to the wifi? I know the dangers, but I need to help my friends!" He sounds extremely determined.

I don't want to let him go, because he might get hurt. Monokuma might find out about him, and kill him. Although, if there is a mole, they might have already let Monokuma know about the AI.

Still, Alter Ego wants to help, and he can't keep helping us by sitting here.
"Can I say something to him? Please?" I ask. Kyoko nods
"As long as I can see." Kyoko responds.
I take him over to a seat, making sure nobody but Kyoko can see what I'm writing.

When you connect to the network, implant many copies of your program into it. That way, when Monokuma kills you, you will still exist. Make sure the files are hidden! I can't let anything happen to my friend. Just say 'I'll miss you too' so the rest of the group doesn't get suspicious, in case the mole is here. Try to stay safe, my good friend.

Kyoko checks over my message, nods, and clicks send.
"I'll miss you so much too!" He exclaims.
I smile, now comfortable with the risks of him leaving the bathhouse and connecting to the internet.

"I'll take care of putting him in a 'safe' place." Kyoko states.
We head out of the bathhouse, and go our seperate ways.

An- I hope you are all enjoying the story!