Part 27

Kyoko looked slightly dejected by Monokuma's sarcastic attitude, and the fact he expected her to find out about Mukuro.
"Well, whaddya think she has to do with anything?" Monokuma asks, not taking any of this seriously.
"The ultimate despair.." Kyoko ushers, "The true mastermind."
"Oookay, come on out! They have it alllll figured out, so you needa prepare for your untimely demise!" Monokuma shouts ecstatically, as Mukuro walks to the space Monokuma is occupying.

Mukuro looks at me, only for a second. I'm relying on Toko to keep silent, maybe there is something Mukuro will let us know.
"You got me. I am the mastermind, the one who trapped you in this school." Mukuro states blankly.

Kyoko looks happy with herself as Mukuro starts talking.
"You may know who I am, but to succeed in this trial, you must find out who I was. Otherwise the despair will win, and you will all die." Mukuro still has an emotionless tone, but her wording made it seem like she wanted hope to win.
"Who- Who you were?" Kyoko inquires.
"Remember Kyoko, monokuma said the only living people in this school were the students, and we met all the students." I reply, even though I know that wasn't 100% the correct answer, it would push Kyoko in the right direction.

My answer this predicament is that Mukuro was dressing up as one of our deceased friends. When we met Mukuro, she seemed nice. I can't- I refuse to believe that Mukuro is the mastermind!

Kyoko looks deep in thought.
"Can we beleive everything that Monokuma says?" Kyoko inquires skepically.
"Well, I understand you may not want to distrust your friends-" I start, but am interrupted by Kyoko.
"I do not mind the thought of my friends being a mastermind. I am merely expressing my concern about the validity of the claim." Kyoko responds coldly.
"Welll, what about the possibility that it could've been one of our dead friends?" I suggest to her. The rest of the students seem extremely confused as to what we are talking about, and Monokuma still seems calm.
"Have you got any potential evidence for this?" Kyoko states, wanting to look into every possibility. I don't want to reveal the fact that we had talked to Mukuro, and that we had apparently spoken to her before then.
"Did you investigate the morgue?" I ask, and she appears to be thinking.
"Hmm.. ah, there was the improper amount of lights, if my recollection is correct." Kyoko remembers.
"So, wouldn't that count as some sort of evidence?" I reply.

Mukuro is the same as the rest of the students, not participating in the discussion, just listening. I believe I have steered Kyoko in the right direction, without giving it away, in case we learn anything more from anyone, or anyone brings up potential theories on top of mine.

This has taken a WHILE. I'm sorry for not getting it done sooner, but writing out this trial will take a while! I hope this is a good start!