Part 4

Toko and I are sitting on her bed, reading some books. I sit cross legged, and She dangles her legs over the edge of the pink duvet. I snap the book shut, making her jump a little.
"So, how has your time been here so far Toko?" I inquire. Nobody has been killed yet, and the school seems... almost peaceful. I don't think that will last long. She looks up from her book, placing in a bookmark and closing it. She smiles and looks down.
"W-Well it hasn't been the worst thing," she starts. "I-I think I've found s-someone who I m-might l-like." Toko stammers, looking down and blushing.
"Oh! Really? Who? Do tell!" I squeal, looking excitedly at Toko. My eyes were sparkling, and a smile forms on my face. Over the past few days, I've  grown feelings for her, but I can't tell her that. Toko is probably straight, right?

"Hush Y/N! I-I think Byakuya is r-really handsome a-and p-perfect..." Toko responds, looking me in the eye. I frown slightly, and feel tears welling up, threatening to spill over. Managing to stop them from falling. I bite my lip and pretend to smile.
"T-That's great Toko!" I say, pretending to be happy for her.
"W-What's wrong Y/N?" Toko almost whispers, her face falling.
"Nothing!" I yell, standing up. Toko winces, seemingly bracing for something. Her lip starts to tremble, clearly upset by my sudden outburst.
"Toko! I'm sorry! I- I just got upset. I didn't mean to yell, I-" I stutter, reaching down and pulling her into a hug. "I'm... sorry." I whisper into her ear, patting her hair. For the first time, she hugs me back.
I can't hold it back anymore, and I start crying. I bury my face into her neck, and she tries to comfort me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayaka... Sayaka is dead. She has a knife in her stomach, and is slumped in Makoto's bathroom.
"A body has been discovered!" The speakers announced.

Makoto faints, and Hina runs into the room with Sakura.
"S-Sayaka!" Hina yells, eyes and mouth wide. Sakura tries to comfort Hina, reassuring that it will all be ok. I can't do this. I start crying, realising that that could've easily been me, sitting there dead.
Toko and Byakuya walk into the bathroom. Toko faints, collapsing to the floor.

"Interesting. It was only a matter of time." Byakuya smirks.
I look at Tokyo's unconscious figure, and wipe away some of the tears. As promptly as she fainted, she got up again. Her pink tongue stuck out slightly. She walks over to Sayaka's corpse.
"Are ya dead? Hello hello! Are you dead? Kyehaha!" She shouted. What was wrong with Toko? She looked down at me on the floor. Plopping herself down beside me she hugged me tight.
"What's wrong Y/N?" She scowls.
"S-Sayaka's.. Sayaka's dead." I cry.
"Well I'm not, and you aren't. So why are ya crying?" She looks at me quizzically.
"But-" I start, but am stopped quickly by Toko putting a finger against my lip.

I hope you liked this chapter! I'm going to try to update this very soon!