Part 14

We all gather in the elevator, and it rumbled down the shaft.

It's time for the trial. We need to find out who murdered... Hifumi. Whoever they are, they did me a solid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was- Celeste? How did they manage to pull it off? No matter, its voting time. We all vote for Celeste.

"Correct! Oh, and also Junko is a blackened, buuut since they both are, and you voted for one, let's go ahead and punish them both." Celeste and Junko looked shocked.
"Iiits punishment time!" He announced.

"Wait! Don't we usually get time to tal
Junko and Celeste are placed on a log, tied up like a 15th century witch. Celeste was facing us, and Junko was facing away, on the other side of the wooden pole.

Celeste looks.. content. Junko looked worried and concerned. All of us are uncertain as to what will happen.

I see a spark, and the wood is engulfed with flames. Junko's face is pure terror, until we can't see her anymore. A fire truck ramps up, and crashed directly into the fiery post.

Celeste and Junko.. are dead? They were my friends. And now they are dead. I don't realise it at first, but tears are welling in my eyes. I don't want to do this. I can't take this. How long must this killing game go on?

My resolve breaks, and I burst into tears. Toko runs up to me, and hugs me tight. She pats my head, comforting me.
The rest of the group runs up and hugs me, minus Byakuya. Hina, Taka, and Makoto cry with me.
"Thankyou guys. For everything." I cry.
Kyoko smiles at me, and we break up the hug.

Taka and is still crying about the death. Usually we only have two friends die, but this is a third. Atleast, I assume three for him. Hifumi was probably friends with Taka and Hina, right? Actually probably not, but we lost Celeste and Junko.

Mondo rushes up to Taka, and Sakura hugs Hina.
"Bro?" Mondo says quietly. Taka hugs Mondo, and buries his head in his neck. Taka shakes, as tears fall down his face.

I grab onto Toko, and hold her close. Mondo is trying his best to comfort Taka, and Sakura is looking after Hina. Kyoko is saying comforting things to Makoto.

Mondo doesn't know how else to calm Taka down, so he looks down to him, and kisses him. Taka stops crying, sniffles, and looks up at Mondo.
"B-Bro?" Taka whispers.

We stand there in silence for a while, as we regain composure.
"Want to go get a drink?" I suggest, earning a few nods from the group as we head to the table.

AN- FOR CLARIFICATION, Junko organised so Mukuro was on a platform, and when she was hidden with flames, Junko lowered it. Mukuro didn't actually kill Anime perv. (This was my solution to Mukuro's death being avoided lmao) also, hope you are enjoying! I've been really motivated to get this going!