Part 10

AN: Y/S is your sexuality. I assume if you are reading this book, you aren't fully straight.

Toko and I are sitting on the floor next to her bed.
"Do you ever remember what Jack does?" I inquire.
"N-No, but t-they usually switch b-back to me after fleeing t-the scene." She says quietly.
"How do you know what just happened?" I ask.
"I get back control with my leg stinging." She mumbles. I tilt my head and raise an eyebrow. She pulls her extremely long skirt up, revealing many tally marks on her thigh.

I open my eyes wide, assuming that it must be her body count. Those marks.. they will be on her forever.
"So you don't share memories or feelings with Jack." I mutter.
"W-we don't share m-memories, but w-we do share e-emotions." She corrects.
Then...
does that mean Toko has feelings for you too? If Jack and Toko do, that means she should.. right? Toko is uncomfortable, I was too shocked to keep my eyes and mouth not gaping.
"W-What?" She gasps.
I'm going to do it.
I lean over to her. She looks confused, and I kiss her. Her eyes widen for a second, before settling down. We kiss for what seems like an eternity, but was probably only a moment.
"I-I thought you w-were s-straight." She whispers.
"I'm Y/S! What made you think I was straight?" I almost yell.
"I-I m-most people are s-straight r-right?" She stutters. I sigh and shake my head.
"The other night, Jack kissed me. That's why I was so confused when you came out." I say quietly.
"Oh." She says.
"What about Byakuya?" I ask.
"I-I only t-thought he w-would make my f-family p-proud of m-me.." she mumbles.

The announcer rings out for us to go to the gym. It must be another motive. It's only day 11, and they had already given out two motives. I wonder what it will be this time.

I was going to make the chapter longer than this, but I had a bit of writers block, and wanted to get this out for you guys tonight. Sorry!