🤍 Shit. You're not Y/N 🤍

This chapter isn't really based around one brother 😺😺

[In this chapter, you and Lucifer end up taking hold of the book that switches bodies. You both decide not to tell the others you've switched bodies]

Third person POV

Y/N sighs. "We're never gonna find it."

"Stop whining and keep looking." Lucifer hisses.

Y/N had lost a book in Satans room. They couldn't seem to find it. Lucifer picks up a book. "Remember this nightmare?"

Y/N turns. "Oh my God! How could I ever forget that book. Satan really abused his power as you, didn't he?"

"Mhm..." He held the book, determined to put it on it's rightful shelf. He slams his leg into a bunch of books and curses, dropping the book. Y/N lunges forward, and then both Lucifer and Y/N grab it.

"You've gotta be shitting-" Y/N starts. A flash of white light blinds the two of them. Y/N (Lucifer) slowly opens his eyes.

"Hm..." Y/N (Lucifer) examines himself.

Lucifer (Y/N) screams. "Oh my God oh my God. I'm Lucifer!"

Y/N (Lucifer) narrows his eyes. "Is that such a bad thing?"

Lucifer (Y/N) then smiles triumphantly. "Wait. If I'm Lucifer... I'm super powerful, no? Should I pull a Satan?"

Y/N (Lucifer) sighs. "Don't you dare, Y/N. Listen, we're gonna be like this for a while, so we should start getting used to it."

Lucifer (Y/N) grins. "Why don't we have a little fun with your brothers- sorry. My brothers."

Y/N (Lucifer) growls. "Absolutely not, Y/N."

"C'mon, Luci!" Lucifer (Y/N) whines.

"What have I told you about calling me Luci?!" He pauses briefly, "Fine."

"Wait- really? Yay! Okay. Just don't tell them that we switched. C'mon!"

A/N- I'm getting tired of writing; Lucifer (Y/N) and Y/N (Lucifer); so from now on, if I write Y/N then it's Lucifer in Y/N's body. And vice versa. SORRY IF THIS IS SO COMPLICATED 😬 Back to the story :)

The two of them leave Satans room, closing the door behind them. The first brother they bump into is Mammon. Lucifer squeals. Mammon is the first brother we bump into? Perfect! Lucifer thinks. Clearing his throat, he stops in front of Mammon, Y/N following suit.

"Hiya, Y/N!" Mammon says cheerfully.

Y/N gives a strained smile. "Mammon, hi."

Mammon gives a weird look then turns to Lucifer. He narrows his eyes then looks back at Y/N. "Why're you with Lucifer? Wouldn't you rather hang out with me?"

"Why you-" Y/N growls, his voice being revealed.

Lucifer cringes. "Aha... Y/N, calm down."

Mammon blinks. "Y/N, you just sounded like Lucifer for a sec. Anyways, you wanna hang out, Y/N? I can give you some little sugar~ Uh, I mean I can give you a little sugar." He leans into Y/N, and Y/N punches him in the stomach.

"Ow! What the shit, Y/N?!"

Asmo comes running out from behind the corner. "Mammon! You idiot! You messed it up."

Lucifer snorts. "Really, Mammon? You're learning from Asmo?"

Mammon grips his stomach in pain, then looks at both Lucifer and Y/N.
"Shit. You're not Y/N." He wheezes.

Y/N crosses her arms. "No. No I'm not."

"So, you're not Lucifer?" Mammon gasps, looking at Lucifer.

Lucifer smiles. "Hi, Mammon!"

"...you guys switched bodies?"

Lucifer nods. "Yep. So I'm Y/N," Lucifer smiles mischievously, "Do you still want a little sugar?"

Mammon gags. "Ew, I'd rather give away Goldie than kiss Lucifer- Wait! I didn't say that!"

Y/N growls. "Mammon you-"

"WAIT! Lucifer doesn't have his powers. I'm free to do whatever I want!" Mammon cheers.

Asmo sighs. "Oh Mammon. Do you not remember what happened last time? After Lucifer and Satan switched bodies?"

Lucifer grins. "Don't forget, Mammon. I have Lucifer's powers now."

Y/N's eyes widen. "Y/N, don't you dare. And Mammon, you better expect a punishment when I get my powers back."

"Ugh, you're no fun, Luci! Let's go prank your other brothers!" Lucifer says excitedly.

~~~~~

Levi rolls his eyes. "Y/N, how do you not remember? We literally watched this yesterday."

Y/N shrugs. "I don't know."

Lucifer cringes as Y/N talks in an unusually high-pitched voice. Levi blinks.
"What's up with you today?"

"Nothing." Y/N says, as she inches away from Levi.

"Is it because Lucifer is standing right outside my door?"

Lucifer jumps. Whoops. "You can come in, Lucifer! You don't have to be jealous. Y/N and I are just watching anime." Levi calls.

Y/N chuckles as Lucifer slowly opens the door. "Why would I- I mean, why would Lucifer be jealous?"

Levi lowers his voice. "Duh. Because he's in love with her."

"...Levi. Take that back. Right now." Y/N growls, stepping out of bed. Lucifer opens the door, watching.

Levis eyes widen. "What do you mean 'I'm'? Hold on. Lucifer?"

Y/N crosses her arms, glaring at Levi.

"I... did you guys switch bodies?" Levi asks, confused.

"Yessir." Lucifer grins.

"So... you're Y/N and you're Lucifer?" He asks.

Lucifer and Y/N nod. Levi blinks. "Anyways... Lucifer, are you ever planning on telling Y/N how you feel?"

"Levi, I swear. If I was in my body right now, you'd be dead." Y/N grins all of a sudden, "Or I can just kill you in this body."

Levi's eyes widen and he runs out of the room, Y/N pursuing him. Lucifer sighs. There's no way Y/N would ever be able to kill Levi in that body.

"LEVVVVVVVIIIIIIII!"

~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was kinda boring and confusing. I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOYED, LOVELIES 😻