wish

One year later

"Everyone, this is Erina! She's the new exchange student." Diavolo exclaims.

Lucifer nods. "Greetings, Erina. I am the Avatar of Pride, the eldest of the brothers."

Mammon and Levi introduce themselves, and they all look at Satan. Satan's sitting in the corner, staring at the ground.

"Satan? Introduce yourself." Lucifer says sternly.

Satan stands up, glaring at his brothers. "Excuse me?! You want me to introduce myself? Have you all forgotten about Y/N?! It's like she never existed!" Satan shouts, storming out of the room.

"Sorry about him, he's been holding onto the past..."

Lucifer's voice fades as Satan makes his way to his room. He slams the door shut and paces around.

Why?

* Flashback *

"Y/N... why didn't you tell me? WHY?"

Y/N starts sobbing. "Because, Satan! I didn't want to hurt you. I love you! If I told you, you would've been crushed!"

Satan clenches his fists. "I would've handled it, Y/N! I'm not weak. You're sick and you didn't even bother telling me!"

Y/N shuts her eyes. "I'm sorry, alright? Gosh, Satan. Calm down!"

"NO! You're dying and you didn't tell me..." A sob shakes him. He grabs a plate and throws it. Y/N jumps out of the way. The plate slams against the wall, breaking into mutiple pieces. Y/N carefully approaches Satan.

"Hey, I'm sorry, alright? We'll figure it-"

Satan strides past Y/N, shoving her as he does. She yelps and falls, cutting her hands on plate shards. She watches in sorrow as Satan storms away, ignoring the stinging pain in her palms.

* End of flashback *

You're the only one I've ever loved, Y/N.

And

you're

the

only

one

I

ever

will

.