🧡 Beel x Werewolf reader 🧡

okay ive been rewatching harry potter lately

and i forgot how good it is hffjfhf

there's a part in this one shot that's a reference to harry potter :)

btw, sorry for the late update. i've been pretty busy with school so updates aren't gonna be everyday now. sorry!!

also, idk if there's a moon in the Devildom but for the sake of this one shot, pretend there is

[You're a werewolf. What more is there to explain?]

First person- Y/Ns POV

"...and it shows you your greatest fear!" Mammon exclaims.

Beel bites his lip. "Your greatest fear?"

"Yep! Barbatos said he'd let me try it. You guys can try it too!"

I glance at Beel. "Do you wanna try it, Beel?"

Beel thinks. "Um... sure, I guess."

"Great! Let's go." Mammon says excitedly.

In Barbatos' room

"Ah, wonderful. You brought Y/N and Beel with you." Barbatos smiles.

"Ya I did! I hope that's alright."

"The more the merrier. Please, come." Barbatos leads us to what looks like a sink. The water in it is glowing. "All you need to do is lower your head into this bowl. Your fear will be displayed above the bowl."

"Will we get to see our own fear?" I ask.

"Yes. Stay in the bowl for 3 seconds, and then you may lift your head out and look at your fear."

"I bet my fear's gonna be spiders." I shiver.

"Why would people want to know their greatest fear?" Beel asks.

Barbatos chuckles. "Some people have many conflicting fears and they don't know which is their greatest. I suppose some people like to know their greatest fear."

"This kind of reminds me of Harry Potter. Except it wasn't a bowl." I say thoughtfully.

"Harry Potter?" Mammon and Beel say at the same time.

"Mammon, why don't you try first?" Barbatos offers.

Mammon walks over to the bowl, and lowers his face in. After 3 seconds he lifts his face out and an image starts appearing above the bowl. I narrow my eyes. That shape looks familiar...

"MAMMOOOOOON!" Lucifer yells.

Mammon screams and jumps back. Barbatos laughs. "Do not worry, Mammon. He cannot hurt you."

Lucifer's hovering, in his demon form. He's incredibly angry. Mammon stares at him. "H-Haha! Lucifer's my greatest f-fear? No w-way! I'm the GREAT Mammon! I'm n-not scared of L-Lucifer!" He chuckles.

Beel steps up to the bowl and dunks his face in. He splashes Barbatos, but he doesn't seem to care. Beel lifts his head out, and an image starts to appear.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Beel cries.

I look at the image. It's... an empty fridge? Beel's wheezing. "N-No food... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

The image disappears and I rub circles on Beel's back. "Don't worry, Beel. There's food in the fridge."

"Y/N?" Barbatos motions me forward. I lower my face in the water and wait three seconds. When I lift my head, I look at the image. A full moon... oh shit.

Mammon's staring weirdly at it. "A full moon? Barbatos, I think there's something wrong."

Barbatos looks at me, a glint in his eyes. "Yes.. there's probably something wrong."

As Mammon and Beel leave after saying bye, Barbatos looks at me with concern. "It's a full moon tonight, Y/N. Be careful."

Two hours later

I managed to sneak out of the House of Lamentation without being spotted. Or so I thought.

"Y/N! Stop running, I need to talk to you!"

I look up. The moon's already coming out. I stop in a clearing as I feel myself transforming. Ears, tail, paws...

Beel skids into the clearing. "Y/N...?" He asks, trouble lighting in his eyes.

"Stay away from me!" I yell.

"This is why your greatest fear is a full moon..."

"Beel, *pant* go... away..."

First person- Beel's POV

I watch as the beautiful girl turns into a dog-like creature. A wolf. She's got raven black fur with malicious yellow eyes. She snarls at me. I take a small step back, holding my hands out in front of me. "It's me, Y/N."

She starts rounding on me. I keep a safe distance away from her, while circling the clearing.

"Y/N. I need you to listen to me..."

She growls, advancing forwards. Long, sharp claws scratching the earth.

"Y/N... please."

She howls, extending her neck. She narrows her yellow eyes and retreats into the shadows.

The next morning

"Y/N! Y/N?" I shout. She didn't come home last night; the brothers and I are worried about her. I told them I would go look for her in the woods. I get to the clearing where I last saw her. She's lying there, her clothes torn and ripped.

"Y/N!" I yell, running to her and crouching down next to her.

First person- Y/Ns POV

I wake up to a loud growl. I look over. Beel's kneeling next to me, looking sheepish. "S-Sorry. I didn't have much to eat before I came looking for you."

I sit up slowly, recalling last night. "Beel! Did I hurt you?"

"No, Y/N. You didn't. Why didn't you tell us you're a werewolf?"

I gulp, guilt clawing at my chest. "Because werewolves and demons hate each other."

He lets out a hearty laugh. "Actually, that's werewolves and vampires. Demons don't have any business with either, usually."

"So I could've just told all of you...?"

"Yeah."

I chuckle slightly. "Well that's a relief," His stomach growls again, "C'mon. Let's get you some food."

~~~~~

someone tell me why i'm not proud of this  i u i

i'm a little disappointed with this chapter;  i feel it's not that great because i botched up beel's character

i hope you enjoyed reading this more than i did writing this :>

cya!