said

The sad demon settles next to the grave. He sets down a fresh boquet of flowers on the undisturbed earth.

"Alright... where to start? I'll start with the good point, I guess. Um... I've been reading a really good thriller, lately. I suppose that's it... bad news, now. There's this new exchange student, Erina. I hate her. She sat in your seat. Also, Mammon was telling the story of how you led the water balloon prank on Lucifer. He made it seem like you didn't even participate. It's like Diavolo brought Erina here to fill the you-shaped hole in our hearts. It's worked for my brothers," He rests his hand on Y/N's grave, "But it hasn't worked for me. I never want to forget about you, Y/N. You're so special to me..."

"Lucifer told me I'd find you here." Comes a sweet but sad voice.

Satan stands up. "Go away, Erina. This isn't your place."

Erina sighs and steps next to Satan. "To be fair, this is the human world. Listen, Satan. Don't you wonder why you hate me so much?"

"Because. You were brought here by Diavolo to make us forget about the one girl I vowed I'd never forget about." Satan says bitterly.

Erina chuckles slightly. "Sort of, I suppose. Except I wasn't supposed to make you forget about her. I was supposed to make all of you remember her, forever. Maybe you hate me because I remind you too much of a certain someone. And when you think about her being alive, you get mad because you never had the chance to say..." Erina trails off.

"I'm sorry." Satan whispers.

"Exactly. You get mad at yourself when you're reminded of her, which is why you don't like me. I'm Erina L/N. Y/N's sister." Erina says softly.