🧡 Beel X Chubby reader 🧡

i hope you're ready for a soft chapter :D

sorry this took so long, but thank you @kawaiibbgurl for the request!!

(You're a little insecure about your body, but Beel helps you through it)

First person - Y/Ns POV

I poke my cheeks. I pout as I look in the mirror. Why do my cheeks look like I'm a squirrel storing food in my mouth?

Someone taps my shoulder and I look up in the mirror. Beel's towering over me, munching on something that resembles bread.

"Hi. What are you doing?" He asks.

I shrug. "Poking my cheeks while looking in the mirror."

"Okay... but why?" Beel says slowly.

"...am I fat?" I say quietly.

Beel blinks, then hastily shakes his head. "Why would you say that? You're not fat! You're just... chubby."

Tears prick at my eyes. "That's just a nice way to say someone's fat."

Beel quickly chows down his bread then hugs me from behind, resting his chin on my head. "You shouldn't care if you're fat or not anyways. The real ones will love you for who you are!"

I turn and look up at his shining eyes. "Do you love me for who I am?"

He chuckles, kissing my forehead. "Stupid question. Of course. All of us do."

I smile lightly. "Thanks, Beel."

He squeezes my cheeks. "Let's get some food!"

The next day

Some demons edge away from me as I sit on the bench. I glare at them then return to my lasagna. I scan the crowd, thinking of starting without Beel. I look at the lasagna ruefully. Sorry. I have to wait for Beel, I promised him.

"Aren't you gonna eat that? You're just staring at it." A voice breaks my thoughts.

I turn to see the demons who moved away from me, watching me. "Creepy, much? Anyways, I'm waiting for a friend to eat this with."

"Good," One of them sniffs, "You shouldn't eat that by yourself, anyways."

I glance at them curiously. "What do you mean?"

The demon who's been talking sighs. "Oh, sweetie. You don't know? You're carrying a little extra weight..." Their fingers points to my face.

I gasp in horror. "I-I..." My brows furrow and tears threaten to escape. I swivel away from them, sniffing quietly. Don't cry...

"Y/N? Is everything okay?"

I look up to see Beel, crumbs around his mouth. I stand up and take his big hand in mine, holding the lasagna and my bag in the other. We walk in silence to the House of Lamentation. Once we enter, we head straight to the kitchen.

He starts eating the lasagna. "What happened?"

I tap the table with a finger. "They said I was carrying some weight on my face."

Beel makes a little noise. "And you listened to them?! Y/N, you can't let what other demons think get to you."

"I-I know... it's hard, sometimes."

He wraps me in one of his famous bear hugs, then picks me up and sits me on the kitchen counter.

"Hey. Being chubby is really cute! Like you, Y/N. You're beautiful in every single way. If you lost these cute chubby cheeks, I'd be sad. But I'd still love you."

"So... you'd love me with or without my chubbiness?"

"Yes! 100%."

"Aww... you're too cute for your own good," I giggle, patting his head. I pick up the lasagna and the fork, and scoop some up, "Say 'ahh'!"

He opens his mouth wide. "Ahh!"

We stay like that 'till the lasagna is done. He rests his soft head against my chest, and I stroke his hair. "Mhm..." He sighs contently, "I could stay like this forever!"

"...thanks, Beel."

"For?"

"Everything. For being here. For taking care of me. Everything."

He wraps his arms around me. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

~~~~~

ok. i'm so sorry. first, this took so damn long hhdhshd. second, it was really short! and it wasn't really soft or romantic :( i'm really sorry! i might take one more request then stop taking requests until my next break, which is on the 19th of october (yay). it's only a one week break, but i should get at least one one-shot in :D again, i apologise for this chapter. adios!