💙 Levi x Reader 💙

This one-shot is for our tsundere Levi 😽

[Levi walks in on you... what more is there to explain? 😏]

First person - Y/N

"Are you gonna finish that, Y/N?" Beel asks me as I move around some custard on my plate.

"Nah. You can have it." I push my plate towards him and set my cutlery down. The other brothers are no where to be found. It's just Beel and I eating.

"You alright?" He asks, stuffing his mouth.

I shrug. "Yeah. Just bored. Which is weird, 'cause I'm usually never bored in the Devildom."

Beel nods slightly. "I know what you mean. When there's no food, I'm so bored."

Suddenly, I remember something I stashed away in my bag. I blush as I think about it. I hid it in a secret compartment in my bag so that none of the brothers would find it. I'd die of embarrassment if one of them found it. I haven't used it yet. Thinking about it makes me excited. "I'm gonna take a nap in my room. Don't disturb me, please."

"Sure." He says simply.

I smile at him and stand up, tucking my chair in. I race away to my room, eager to get started. Once I'm in my room, I shut my door and attempt to lock it. Seriously? The stupid lock doesn't work? I growl in frustration. I shake my head and pray that none of them come in. I walk over to my bag, hands shaking with excitement. I couldn't wait to get started. I dig around until I find the secret zip. I pull out the small plastic bag. I'm quivering with joy now. I rip open the bag. Once it's open, I set it down on my bed. Time to get started. I strip my clothes off, flinging them onto my dresser.

Levi's POV

I sigh. Where's Y/N? I'd love to watch some anime with her. I go to the dining room which is where I last saw her.

"Hey, Beel. Have you seen Y/N?"

Beel looks like he's really racking his brain. "Uh... she said something about being in her room."

"Alright, thanks!" I spin on my heel and walk over to Y/N's room. I press my ear to her door, to see if I can figure out what she's doing. I hear some weird groans coming from her room.

I open her door. She's sitting there, eyes wide and face red. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to walk in on you!" I exclaim.

Y/N's POV

Levi's standing there, mischevious grin on his face.

"L-Levi, I can explain."

"Are you actually cosplaying right now?" (hAh! you thought. get your minds out of the gutter ;) unless you're too pure, i congratulate you)

I smile sheepishly. "So you know what cosplaying is?"

"Hell yeah! I love cosplaying as anime characters. I-I mean, what?"

I straighten the hem of my hoodie, standing up. "You don't have to be embarrassed. Cosplaying isn't a weird thing."

He looks me up and down. "Who're you cosplaying as?"

"Uh... there's a game called Minecraft, in the human world. I'm cosplaying as a Minecraft character. Steve. (a/n: this used to be dream but that was embarrassing and i saw a comment about minecraft steve so here we are.)"

"Minecraft? Youtube? Woah. Those are weird words."

I fix my mask. "I know you don't know Steve, but do you want to cosplay with me?"

He walks to me and leans down so our faces are inches apart. "As appealing as cosplaying with you sounds, I've got a better idea in mind."

He kisses me, soft and sweet. Levi's respecting my lips like no other guy has ever done before. He takes off my Minecraft Steve mask and tosses it to the ground. I pull away, eyes narrowed.

"I'm really enjoying the kiss, but if you ruin my Steve cosplay outfit, I will kill you."

He smirks. "Sure. I'm enjoying the kiss too," His face turns even redder, "A-Ah! I didn't say that!"

I reattach our lips, but this time the kiss is filled with lust and passion. His hands rest on my waist, while I run my hands through his blue hair. I never want this to end.

~~~~~

i love cosplaying 😼 also, if y'all are dirty-minded, join the club. i'm too dirty-minded for my own good 😔 also sorry this was so short i really didn't know what else to write 😬